Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

^ I know of a person who still has theirs, but that's only because they didn't log into Home during that time where those rewards went missing. He missed out on other rewards because of that though, so its kind of a double-edged sword for him. 


Yeah see now if we quit HOME at that time and never did that Update 1.40 we would of never lost our Item!  So in this case it may be a good thing to take a year off and not update Home as we may loose more item's! And if we wait a Year we still have them now!

 

Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 71 of 84 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012
^ Well, you're more than welcome to quit Home if you believe that you might lose more items. You won't gain any more, but you certainly won't lose any... Smiley Indifferent

I truly don't think you'd be able to do that. You have to admit this is a bit silly, over a stupid couch. It's been 2 years, let go.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 72 of 84 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Well, you're more than welcome to quit Home if you believe that you might lose more items. You won't gain any more, but you certainly won't lose any... Smiley Indifferent

I truly don't think you'd be able to do that. You have to admit this is a bit silly, over a stupid couch. It's been 2 years, let go.

If you read his post, in the other thread about the couch.

He says.. "Have better things to do."

Yet, obviously that can't be the case if he's still complaining about a couch 2 years later.

 

 

Message 73 of 84 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Well, you're more than welcome to quit Home if you believe that you might lose more items. You won't gain any more, but you certainly won't lose any... Smiley Indifferent

I truly don't think you'd be able to do that. You have to admit this is a bit silly, over a stupid couch. It's been 2 years, let go.

If you read his post, in the other thread about the couch.

He says.. "Have better things to do."

Yet, obviously that can't be the case if he's still complaining about a couch 2 years later.

 

 


I never noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. Cat Tongue

 

I'm not trying to start anything here, I just think the whole "The Coffin Couch is missing, we want it back" argument is absolutely beating a dead horse past death at this point. We might as well rant and complain about the EA poker rooms as well. 

 

Maybe its just me, idk. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 74 of 84 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Well, you're more than welcome to quit Home if you believe that you might lose more items. You won't gain any more, but you certainly won't lose any... Smiley Indifferent

I truly don't think you'd be able to do that. You have to admit this is a bit silly, over a stupid couch. It's been 2 years, let go.

If you read his post, in the other thread about the couch.

He says.. "Have better things to do."

Yet, obviously that can't be the case if he's still complaining about a couch 2 years later.

 

 


I never noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. Cat Tongue

 

I'm not trying to start anything here, I just think the whole "The Coffin Couch is missing, we want it back" argument is absolutely beating a dead horse past death at this point. We might as well rant and complain about the EA poker rooms as well. 

 

Maybe its just me, idk. 


I agree completely.

 

Kind of like arguing over the "Return of CP." It's a dead topic, and I'm kind of glad people have stopped asking for it every week.

Message 75 of 84 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012

Back then i spent all my time on Home so much time that i didn't even play my Fighting Games as i was always on Home night and day!  It took away any FREE time i did have that i could of done otherthings instead!

 

So when   u loose something it looses or earned time!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 76 of 84 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/24/2010
Offline
575 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012
I missed so many home rewards, I can't keep track.
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 77 of 84 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4541 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Well, you're more than welcome to quit Home if you believe that you might lose more items. You won't gain any more, but you certainly won't lose any... Smiley Indifferent

I truly don't think you'd be able to do that. You have to admit this is a bit silly, over a stupid couch. It's been 2 years, let go.

If you read his post, in the other thread about the couch.

He says.. "Have better things to do."

Yet, obviously that can't be the case if he's still complaining about a couch 2 years later.

 

 


I never noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. Cat Tongue

 

I'm not trying to start anything here, I just think the whole "The Coffin Couch is missing, we want it back" argument is absolutely beating a dead horse past death at this point. We might as well rant and complain about the EA poker rooms as well. 

 

Maybe its just me, idk. 


I agree completely.

 

Kind of like arguing over the "Return of CP." It's a dead topic, and I'm kind of glad people have stopped asking for it every week.


To be fair though, Sony could put an end to a lot of the complaints if they would simply respond to these issues, and just be honest with people.  Instead most of the time they never even respond, or when they do they just say "we are looking into it" and thats the last we ever hear from them on an issue.

 

If they can't fix an issue (like returning items that were removed from our inventories, and how most active items in a clubhouse only work if the owner is present, which has been a problem for over a year now) then just come out and say it.  It took several months of complaints before they finally claimed the problem with the active items could not be fixed, but they blamed the problem on the way 3rd party debs designated those active items... However even some of Sony's active items no longer work in clubhouses when the owner isn't there.  

 

Most of the time though they don't even respond, and instead they leave us all guessing what the problem is and wondering when it will get fixed.

 

The number one problem with Home is the inexcusably bad level of communication from Home managers on outstanding issues.  They are very quick to communicate about new content, but fall mostly silent when it comes to problems with the service.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 78 of 84 (92 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 9, 2012

on the subject of the couch, honestly, it kind of sucks... There are newer, better coffin couches that have come out this year that look much better than the Criss Angel couch. It just looks flat, and painted on, the newer couches ive seen look more realistic..

Message 79 of 84 (72 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 9, 2012

 

halloween showcase items , vampire fangs

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 84 (64 Views)
0 Likes