Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: What Rewards are you missing or want?

Nov 4, 2012
What Rewards are you missing or want?

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED A MIRACULOUS WAY OF OBTAINING THESE REWARDS?
Message 61 of 84 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Personally I wish I had never missed the Viao Jeans in Japan. I understand that is another region but those are sweet.

Message 62 of 84 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I wish I claimed my Chamber Apt when I had the chance.
Message 63 of 84 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Nov 4, 2012
@Joanna I TOTALLY feel you about those Viao Jeans from Japan! Every time I see someone wearing them I well up with jealousy!! Why can't any of our developers make those jeans? Or at least some replica jeans that look that great and realistic on an avatar!
Message 64 of 84 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 4, 2012
  • High Roller Gold Shorts. (Midway 1.)
  • Purple vest top. (From Swingers, Midway 2.)
  • Sodium Scorpion Bikini. (From Sodium 1, purchased with credits.)

Are really the only rewards, I wish I had at the moment.

Message 65 of 84 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 4, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

goodSuM wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I didn't realize those got taken away.  I still have mine as I put out the couch and the coffin just last week in one of my new spaces....

I've said this to many other people, but no one has done it.  But can you prove it with a picture?  I've been missing my couch as well.  And I still remember one of the mods telling us that the item is still linked to our accounts.

I just met someone in Home that said they got their Criss Angel Couch back, and showed it to me in his Harbour space.  I'll try and get a pic of it.   I checked my inventory, but its still missing for me.

WHO the BLOODY HE** got theirs Criss Angel Mindfreaking Coffin Couch back?  Either there a friend to a MOD and they gave it back to them or they used an Item HACK!  Sounds more like it to me... Like they Hacked it Back!

Dang Nab It HOME!  Ur Useless when it comes to Fixing or Returning Broken Item and Missing Item's!   Why don't u get someone to work on ur team who will actually Fix and give us our Missing item's back...

But i guess they have to be bought out by Disney first for any Changes to take place. Even then it's gonna be all covered with Mickey Mouse type logo's if they did do it by then!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 66 of 84 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Jason1802128 wrote:

So I went to Avalon Keep since that is the newest space I have to prove these are not old pics lol.

Chris Angel Furniture

Another View

CAF2

Back View

CAF3

So I would have to say that the Chris Angel furniture is still here at least for me. 

Either that or u used that darn Item HACK crap!  U know all FREE item's can be Hacked and i wouldn't be one bit surprised that people who have it now Hacked it then!

I got it back when it first came out and they STOLE them from us during Home 1.40!     Seems like they hire people to return these to us!  Home has gone down hill since this has happened! 

Shame on u HOME!

Message 67 of 84 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 4, 2012

^ I know of a person who still has theirs, but that's only because they didn't log into Home during that time where those rewards went missing. He missed out on other rewards because of that though, so its kind of a double-edged sword for him. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 68 of 84 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 4, 2012

evilfluffybunny wrote:

I'll glady add those that are in disbelief over anyone still in posession of their Criss Angel content and show them not everyone lost the items. Just shoot me a PM on the XMB.

again people who still got them must of used item hacks to do so!   Otherwise theres no way they have them.... Home Never Never Never fixed those... They have to be Hacked! 

Darn Hackers!

Message 69 of 84 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 4, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:

I'll glady add those that are in disbelief over anyone still in posession of their Criss Angel content and show them not everyone lost the items. Just shoot me a PM on the XMB.

again people who still got them must of used item hacks to do so!   Otherwise theres no way they have them.... Home Never Never Never fixed those... They have to be Hacked! 

Darn Hackers!

Are they witches too? Shall we burn them at the stake? I'll start kindling the fire Smiley Indifferent

They didn't hack to get the Coffin Couch, like I said my guess is some did not log in during that time period where the couches went missing. Either that or theirs never went missing to begin with. I wouldn't point fingers and call anyone a 'hacker' over a stupid couch, kind of harsh isnt it? Smiley Frustrated

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 70 of 84 (58 Views)
0 Likes