Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: What PS3 games(both disc and PSN) have Rewards for PlayStation Home? I need them All LOL

Aug 20, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I haven't heard about the Uncharted ones either but have gotten the RDR and Lara Croft items personally. I love the Lara costume especially. 

Im sorry Joanna, yeah I got plat on all three Uncharted games and I thought there were gifts but from the disk games.. I think i got mixed up with the U3 avi reward for purchasing the game and the U3 Home game.. My bad.. Smiley Sad

Oh no biggie. I wish they did more. We sure did get a lot of neat rewards in home though. And the costuems at the Uncharted 2 space were nice too. Shame that space had to leave as well. Premier games on the PS3 and the Home spaces are gone. Such a downer.

Agreed, and wouldn't it be cool to see an new Uncharted place on home the way they did Mercia... WOW! So much to work with with that...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 11 of 18 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Re: What PS3 games(both disc and PSN) have Rewards for PlayStation Home? I need them All LOL

Aug 20, 2012
Any Uncharted map would be great for a space on Home. I think the Chateau is the popular one though.
Message 12 of 18 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
Any Uncharted map would be great for a space on Home. I think the Chateau is the popular one though.

Yes nice but I'm done with spaces.. I want games.. Like Mercia and more...  Sorry, not trying to go off topic..  AlphaZones got a great list of rewards If I think Of any others I haven't seen I shout out...Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 18 (394 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Uncharted games

RE5

RDR

Lara Croft

Shame we lost the public space rewards (4 beetles and Wesker glasses) although the game based ones for Resident evil should still work. There are 4 statuettes and a treasure chest that can be won by achieving certain levels in the game. 

I haven't heard about the Uncharted ones either but have gotten the RDR and Lara Croft items personally. I love the Lara costume especially. 

and i Bought the Tomb Raider game also when it first came out just for the HOME Rewards. And i don't even play that type of game to begin with. LOL!  Just got it for the Home Rewards.

MIght play it one day...  But not gonna happen anytime soon.  Too many New fighting games coming out in Sept... So gonna be way to busy playing those.   Still hoping Tekken Tag 2 has some kind of Home Rewards. But highly unlikely. Arrgg!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 14 of 18 (384 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Aug 20, 2012

On the contrary, I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that we will see a PSHome reward from Tekken Tag 2. Tekken 6 gave us the "Tekken 6 Arcade" and Tekken Hybrid gave us the "Tekken Tag 2 arcade." But.. we shall see on September 11(realease date)

Message 15 of 18 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Aug 20, 2012
Sonic adventure
Message 16 of 18 (360 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Aug 20, 2012

PACHIPARA 15, Love the rewards from that game and have them on all of my accounts! You have to purchase from the JP network store or online. Heart

Message 17 of 18 (355 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Here's one that will give you 21 rewards, some pretty good.. Follow this guide to get them all, I did Smiley Happy

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/game-room/79088-21-free-home-items-namco-museum-beta-guide.html

Message 18 of 18 (346 Views)
0 Likes