Apr 10 2010
By: CamronGirl I Only Post Everything 1307 posts

What Made You Attached to Home?

32 replies 7 views Edited Apr 10, 2010

So Home is something that is made to get your attention and to make YOU come to it... And there are many things in Home that are very cool, fun, and can attract many users to them... But really those things are only important when you realy get into Home.. So its the thing you saw first that attracted you to Home, So what did you see that attracted you to Home? Hopefully this can be used to see what people like the most in Home and what kept there attenion in it....

What kept me intrested in Home was the people and the club house, I first got on home and I noticed the people with names above thier head and I noticed that I had made that when  signing up for the playstation network and I thought to myself these are real people in a virtual real world... I really thought that was amazing.. and then I found the club house and that is where I got to make home into a everyday thing or me with my old club Home Talk Show... And even  thou my Club is gone now 8( I am still here because well its first empressions that mean the most and I had a good one... 8)

Message 1 of 33 (7 Views)
Wastelander
835 posts

Re: What Made You Attached to Home?

Apr 10, 2010

The amount of customization and just the fact that it was an online virtual community. However, I wouldn't say I am "attached" to Home, I did have lots of fun in the beginning when Home first started but not so much now.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 33 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 10, 2010

I would have to say the people,,, Because I use to just play video games and a lot of the people I played with started using Home,,, So I joined Home and started meeting some of the people I played games with - Games still keep us together - But Home is place I can visit with them or a representation of them I should say... Plus I like meeting new people,,, granted its rare to find a a unique yet kind-hearted person on Home,,, But I always keep looking to add quality friends to my friends list.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 33 (7 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Well, first starting out, I was amazed that hey, I can make a good looking girl version of myself lol

Then I see, clothes~! Since then, I made it a goal to try to get every piece of clothing I can, so clothes were my big thing early on, still is. Then friends, I found some friends that made Home fun, early when I started I just remember the basic Home spaces and the Train Station with the Mancala tables, and a few other spaces, so I kicked butt at Mancala at the time,  kept me interested for a while.

Then I took a break for a while and came back, come to find out we have camera's now, and lots of new spaces, still the weird Home grid map, made more friends because the others I made never talked to me, which I think it's because I'm a guy playing a girl, maybe.

Then I take another break, come back to see Sodium One Hub, Salt Shooter, even more clothes to be bought, new spaces, new Navigator, furniture, tons of new things, I think each time you take a break and step back from Home, and come back, I think people will be amazed at the difference each time they come back to see something's new, that Easter Event was awesome, even though during then I got dc'ed 25 times a day, sucked but kept calm about it, now it's all good for now, I really enjoy the Lockwood items and Spaces, I really love the creativity, and fun behind the games, like the Bartender game, Scorpion Stomp, Salt Shooter, and etc, I think I'll be here a bit longer before my next break

Yeah, I'm a guy playing as a girl, so what? I get hit on,
on average, 10 times a day on Home, why, because
the unsuspecting guy is an idiot, 'nuff said.
Message 4 of 33 (7 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Home is all about the people! Loads of wonderful ones online. Been a pleasure to get to know them!

Joanna

Message 5 of 33 (7 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Apr 10, 2010

This community got me attached to Home. So many good members. The Lochwood's for instance, weekly forum parties giving away PSN Cards. Here on the forums is where i met most of my friends, KillWill420, Jim777, and so on. Our managers who attend the forum parties and other events. If we didn't have such a good community, i probably wouldn't even be here.

Message 6 of 33 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Interacting with people around the world who share common interests is what kept me.  Actually, half of my PSN friends were from Home whereas most were from actual games.  I credit the two sources for the great people I met around the world from the comfort of my home.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 33 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Answer: Street Fighter IV Character Costumes!

If they never had the SFIV costumes i would of left Home back then and most likely never came back on.

So SFIV costumes got me into Home!

Later they added Tekken and Later Star Wars. Just wished they would add some more SFIV costumes and more Tekken and SW to keep me coming back more. But at this point it seems like that is all fading out. So i'm starting to drop back from Home also.

So if they keep adding new stuff like those it'll keep me on Home more Often. Otherwise i'm a little Bored without any new Costumes to wear i want or like.

Come On HOME you can do it.

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 33 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Apr 10, 2010

Virtual World But Real People Smiley Tongue

Like Sims But You Are The Only Real Person ..

Message 9 of 33 (7 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 10, 2010

I love exploring and making new friends and since I’ve only been on HOME a few months now, I have a massive universe to explore, especially if you include all regions.  As long as they keep refreshing the content and adding new spaces, they will keep me coming back for more.  Although now that the warmer months are here, it will take more than just porting over a fish vendor to Irem from another region to keep me on for too long...   Hint, Hint.

Now I’m off to enjoy an outdoor concert in Town Center...  My Town Center, in the real world.

Message 10 of 33 (7 Views)