Fender Bender
3270 posts

Re: What Is Your Great Home Regret?

Aug 25, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

Do you mean the male hockey pants are available somewhere? Never could find them!

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 41 of 120 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

Do you mean the male hockey pants are available somewhere? Never could find them!

I might be wrong, I think the pants did come out after a long wait, only to be discontinued or retired or taken off the market.

Another mystery or probably a question for the brainiac contest?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 120 (565 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I would've not made some of the choices I did back in the day.

Perhaps I would have not hanged around some of the now ex friends, I would have called a best friend then.

I've learned a lot since then, and now make much more better choices for myself.

Personally, I don't regret never visiting spaces or getting a certain limited time item.

It's mostly based around, perhaps if I hadn't hanged around a certain individual before, things would've been a lot less dramatic for my friends and myself.

Message 43 of 120 (553 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I made a good friend on Home around a year ago. He showed me around and a lot of how things work here. So I regret saying something that angered and offended him so much that he blocked me and never wanted to see me again. Man Sad

bobs fed signature
Message 44 of 120 (504 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I regret buying a junk box 360 and not a ps3 in 20008. The money I wasted on live could have went towards psn and home smh.
 photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Message 45 of 120 (494 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 25, 2013

not getting the villains lair set

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 46 of 120 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:
I regret buying a junk box 360 and not a ps3 in 20008. The money I wasted on live could have went towards psn and home smh.

I somewhat regret that. I also bought an Xbox 360 in 2008 instead of a ps3. I did it because the 360 was cheaper than the ps3 back then. But I never even heard of Home until about 2010. But I don't regret the great times I had playing Fable 2 and 3. Those games were epic!

bobs fed signature
Message 47 of 120 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:

That is sad. My sympathies. Don't let it happen this generation! Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 120 (464 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14034 posts

Aug 26, 2013

My biggest regret on Home is that it was a little too late for me to purchase all of the Saints Row 2 and 3 content since THQ has sold the franchise to Deep Silver and no longer available to purchase in the NA Home stores. Though, I bought Johnny Gat's trademark jacket beforehand and planning on buying Saints Row: The Third avatar icons and the Ultimate Edition of the 2nd game to compensate it.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 49 of 120 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 26, 2013

I can't really say I have any regrets but I would have done some things differently.

When I first started on Home, there were so many spaces to visit that I never got around to the Uncharted 2 space. Then one day we were told that it was being removed "for maintenance" and that "it will be returned" at some point. I believed them and didn't go there when I had the chance. Needless to say, it was never seen again. 

I think I would do the Kikai event differently. One day I was in the Secret Base and someone asked about one of the quests (I guess I looked like I knew what I was doing). While helping him someone else saw this and asked about a different quest. A lot of times I saw people with questions while in the base and I would help out if I could but usually I was just running through there on my way to the next location. It turns out helping those guys out was a lot more interesting then grinding for the leaderboard. While I enjoyed this event, I think I would have had a better experience hanging around the base more helping out.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 50 of 120 (545 Views)