Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Re: What Is Your Great Home Regret?

Aug 25, 2013

I regret sticking with just EU home for so long. I've missed out on many great events in Japan Home and here too.

I also regret not joining these forums sooner. I used to always think that EU was the place to be, but in all honesty I have never felt more at 'Home' than I do here with you guys and in the NA region. So yeah, I regret not doing it sooner.

EU Home seems like a distant memory now.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 21 of 120 (628 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I wish I never bought The UFC Personal Space. Piece of shiitake
Support Forums
Message 22 of 120 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

LiLBlueEyes lamented:

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

ugly clothes.jpg

;^) Heh. I actually think that outfit looks cute. No accounting for tastes, I suppose. :^/ My own biggest regret is that I didn't upgrade my Internet connection and start Home earlier than I did. That, and waiting on some of the time-limited stuff that I thought would be around forever, such as the original Star Trek uniforms, etc.

Well thank you Danger,,,

And I know what you mean by the original Star Trek uniforms, I thought as long as the movie was in the PS store I could get it when I felt like it, Wrong!

The new ones are nice, but the original ones were special Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 120 (610 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2013

watching me what??

xHammerLane wrote:

Watching MISDIRECTION for far too long.

Message 24 of 120 (572 Views)
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I regret sticking with just EU home for so long. I've missed out on many great events in Japan Home and here too.

I also regret not joining these forums sooner. I used to always think that EU was the place to be, but in all honesty I have never felt more at 'Home' than I do here with you guys and in the NA region. So yeah, I regret not doing it sooner.

EU Home seems like a distant memory now.

Yes Vicki we are glad you did not stay in EU also. Now we got to meet you . Funny how things work out. One door closes and another opens up.
Message 25 of 120 (563 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

Ms_Direction wrote:

watching me what??

xHammerLane wrote:

Watching MISDIRECTION for far too long.

Ahh!... LOL! 

What took you SooOOoo long?! Smiley LOL

Traffic congestion on the "dummy server" lane?!.. Smiley Wink

Oh, not JUST watching ANYMORE!  Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 120 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Aug 25, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

LiLBlueEyes lamented:

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

ugly clothes.jpg

;^) Heh. I actually think that outfit looks cute. No accounting for tastes, I suppose. :^/ My own biggest regret is that I didn't upgrade my Internet connection and start Home earlier than I did. That, and waiting on some of the time-limited stuff that I thought would be around forever, such as the original Star Trek uniforms, etc.

Well thank you Danger,,,

And I know what you mean by the original Star Trek uniforms, I thought as long as the movie was in the PS store I could get it when I felt like it, Wrong!

The new ones are nice, but the original ones were special Smiley Sad

Back in the day what did we know . We had limited stuff to buy. The guys got all the good stuff. I think you look fine. Nice outfit
Message 27 of 120 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I regret having so many friends I met on Home that no longer use it.

I regret having 2 friends on Home that ultimately would leave every time I followed them.... Removed them from my list.

I regret every time I wear my Konami Werewolf Head that some female avatar might call me a doggy.... I tend to correct them.... They get sad then walk away.... They are too easily hurt over their own mistake....

I tend to regret every time someone calls me a Leopard when I'm wearing a Jaguar Mask.

I regret how easily my clubhouse was over shadowed by a different clubhouse that promised no drama only for its thread to end in drama & the owner removing it.... All because he used the positive buzzword Mature where as I used a more negative buzzword Family.... err.... No offense Bobsfed....

-

Oh well, time to go start a bar fight at The Broken Shillelagh in Saints Row 4. I need to drown my regrets in blood.

Message 28 of 120 (542 Views)
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Jacked-Assassin wrote:

I regret having so many friends I met on Home that no longer use it.

I regret having 2 friends on Home that ultimately would leave every time I followed them.... Removed them from my list.

I regret every time I wear my Konami Werewolf Head that some female avatar might call me a doggy.... I tend to correct them.... They get sad then walk away.... They are too easily hurt over their own mistake....

I tend to regret every time someone calls me a Leopard when I'm wearing a Jaguar Mask.

I regret how easily my clubhouse was over shadowed by a different clubhouse that promised no drama only for its thread to end in drama & the owner removing it.... All because he used the positive buzzword Mature where as I used a more negative buzzword Family.... err.... No offense Bobsfed....

-

Oh well, time to go start a bar fight at The Broken Shillelagh in Saints Row 4. I need to drown my regrets in blood.

Did you take the time to say bye to your friends or just not ever show up again. I hate when that happens. I think they got sick or hurt. I worry
Message 29 of 120 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I cannot think of any great regrets about Home. If any thing Home has far exceeded what I found from the first day. The games are fun, reward hunting keeps me busy, and creative decorating in my personal spaces has become a passion.

What I found that has amazed me is the number of friends and wonderful memories of good times with them; playing a variety of games, just hanging out, or conversing. My only regret so far, is that I never seem to have enough time to do all the things I want to do on Home. Plus still have time for games and of course time with my family. In the words of PIP, I am BLESSed. Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 30 of 120 (513 Views)