Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: What Is Your Great Home Regret?

Aug 25, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I regret not accepting the Chamber Apt when it was on offer. I've no idea what was going through my head when I made that decision Smiley Indifferent

I'm glad I did get the Chamber, but around that same time there were codes for the No Place Like Home shirts and the shark hat. I remember thinking "I don't need those to play pool, I'll pass". *sigh.

Message 11 of 120 (518 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I regret not buying the Redbull House of Skate before it was gone. I joined Home around the begining of July in 2012, and I heard the Redbull space was being taken out. I'm not sure if it was gone already when I joined, but I wish I started up Home immediatey back then and had a psn card ready to go to buy it before it was gone. I didn't understand the whole buying concept when I first joined and it was about a week until I finally got my first psn card.

I would probably had done the same if I had just joined at the time. I'm glad I bought it  when they said it was being taken out. I don't use it that much but it make a nice arcade/reward showroom.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 12 of 120 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Hehe Cursed-Error-Plagued.. Anyway

I have many regrets, spending time with so many people that never had the right intentions..
For example Fams, I was in a few, without really understanding what they were when I was first introduced into home, and I seem to be a rare case of admitting I was stupid enough to believe what they preached..
(Which was nonsense to begin with)
I regret spending my time wasting away with a group of people who could care less about me, or enjoying home for that matter.
Message 13 of 120 (499 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

My biggest Home regret is that some users who decided to abuse and freeze server instances were allowed to continue doing what they were doing in spite of the fact that moderation knew who they were, who their alternates were and chose not to take punitive action against them.

Home is a wonderful place to socialize. It is no place for social malcontents to abuse the system. Thnk goodness the current freeze appears to have been patched hopefully for good. 

And from a content perspective I really regret having purchased the cave girl outfit so many years ago. At that time a skirt was a skirt and that sure was desperation! 

Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 120 (498 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I use to have regrets about my id because people use to make fun of me, but now I embrace it because the ones that just come up to me start talking smack and calling me a tranny are obviously not worth my time. I have made really cool friends in here honestly because of my name. The ones that came up and ask if I really am a girl and we talk on mic and get a joke about it.
nelsig
Message 15 of 120 (484 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Watching MISDIRECTION for far too long.

Message 16 of 120 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 25, 2013

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

ugly clothes.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 120 (458 Views)
MVP Support
3821 posts

Aug 25, 2013

LoLz!!  I bought that but never wore it.  

Bambi-01us
Message 18 of 120 (451 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

LoLz!!  I bought that but never wore it.  

You were smarter then me Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 120 (446 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Aug 25, 2013

LiLBlueEyes lamented:

My biggest regret was buying ugly clothes that I would never use that clogged up my wardrobe, but as Joanna mention, we didn't have a big selection back then...

What was I thinking buying these items:

That blouse looks like whoever wears it has a bad back...

That skirt looks like its made out of tin, people would actually insult the skirt the few times I did wear  it.

And the ice skates from the hockey bundle, what fun walking around Central Plaza with no ice while wearing ice skates. ( the men didn't get the hockey pants for like almost a year)

ugly clothes.jpg

;^) Heh. I actually think that outfit looks cute. No accounting for tastes, I suppose. :^/ My own biggest regret is that I didn't upgrade my Internet connection and start Home earlier than I did. That, and waiting on some of the time-limited stuff that I thought would be around forever, such as the original Star Trek uniforms, etc.
Message 20 of 120 (440 Views)