Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: What Is Your Great Home Regret?

Aug 28, 2013
pistol, the uncharted, dead island, and infamous ones since I had the opportunity but preordered elsewhere.
Message 81 of 120 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

myalana wrote:

What Is Your Great Home Regret?

None. Why live regretting what I did for pleasure? Like why would I worry over a future that we cannot foresee or control? 

Just have fun. For me, that's what life is all about

Rather argumentative...

Not at all. You had asked, "What Is Your Great Home Regret?" Perhaps I should have made a simpler answer?

"None. I never regret what I had willingly done for fun."

I'll leave it at that. 

If we don't have something to add to the topic at hand, why post at all? Sometimes perhaps it's best to just leave a thread alone rather than bait the OP. I regret falling for the bait of those who wish to argue more than they wish to add to discussions. I suppose the best we can do is just ignore the instigators and hope that moderation deals with them accordingly.

Message 82 of 120 (518 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

If we don't have something to add to the topic at hand, why post at all? Sometimes perhaps it's best to just leave a thread alone rather than bait the OP. I regret falling for the bait of those who wish to argue more than they wish to add to discussions. I suppose the best we can do is just ignore the instigators and hope that moderation deals with them accordingly.

I disagree (BIG surprise). There is nothing wrong with saying one has NO "greatest regret" on Home.

The problem arises when this simple admission has to be delivered with the finesse of a sledge hammer, by implying that just because Conrad has no regrets, something must OBVIOUSLY be wrong with anyone on Home who DOES have regrets...

Conrad, you don't need to keep trying to flaunt your "Home" expertise at us. We get it.

But in the end, you are just another Home user like the rest of us.

Please stop replying to threads with the intent of conveying the "wrongness" of anyone who does not function within Home as effortlessly as you do.

People rage, question, and disuss HOME here. 

...YOU do not help or encourage much joy with your replies. You tend to make people sorry for asking a question, and that is plain wrong. And I know that is not your intent. So perhaps you need to work on your delivery, or just recognize that you're NOT helping.

Unless of course NOT helping IS your intent....In that case, please carry on.

~M

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 83 of 120 (509 Views)
MVP Support
9308 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Mine would be not exploring the different regions of home i missed a lot of great events

KANE-FIRE

Message 84 of 120 (501 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Another huge regret is not exploring the EU home early on.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 85 of 120 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

My greatest home regret is not buying the THQ items i wanted before they were removed from the store, I also regret being nice, People stll hate me

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Message 86 of 120 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 28, 2013

I also regret the decision to wait and not use my fifa event pts and then forgot to use them before they took the space away. I missed all the rewards that you could purchase with pts :/

Message 87 of 120 (434 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Aug 28, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I also regret the decision to wait and not use my fifa event pts and then forgot to use them before they took the space away. I missed all the rewards that you could purchase with pts :/

I regret using my  feva points for the "Pitch Rug"  I thought it would be a little larger than it actually is so that was a ton of points just gone.  I guess I would have gotten a bunch of stuff instead since I also got the goal post.  I bet that hat would have been really unique to have now a days.

In addition to that I regret getting everything that was free when Home started.  I have a storage full of g-force and tester tshirts that i will never ever use (and my alphatees!)  arrrg!

Too many t-shirts thats my biggest regret!

892 posts

Aug 29, 2013
I definitely agree about the tshirts. I went around and got all the free stuff cause I wasn't sure if I liked home or not but now after almost 3 years, my wardrobe is so jam packed I wish I could give them back.
nelsig
Message 89 of 120 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Aug 29, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

myalana wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

myalana wrote:

What Is Your Great Home Regret?

None. Why live regretting what I did for pleasure? Like why would I worry over a future that we cannot foresee or control? 

Just have fun. For me, that's what life is all about

Rather argumentative...

Not at all. You had asked, "What Is Your Great Home Regret?" Perhaps I should have made a simpler answer?

"None. I never regret what I had willingly done for fun."

I'll leave it at that. 

Conrad would you say that your biggest regret is that you have no regrets?

bobs fed signature
Message 90 of 120 (340 Views)
0 Likes