Highlighted
Aug 25 2013
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts

What Is Your Great Home Regret?

119 replies 859 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

I believe many of us at some point have felt some sense of regret about Home. I don't mean "I wish I had never spent money on that cursed-error-plagued application" but rather what we wish we'd done, what we wish we hadn't done or even who we wish we had met.

I know I myself wish I had started exploring it, playing the games and visiting some of the now removed spaces earlier than I did.

Some of these missed opportunities can still be addressed. You can still obtain many of the rewards that you haven't, see some of the spaces that are off the navi that others have saved as favorites, or meet a comunity manager (Tempest_Fire), but others, are long gone. We aren't likely to set foot in Central Plaza or meet Glass_Walls during a Hamsters vs Humans dance-off ever again. 

Would you do it differently? What's your great Home regret?

Message 1 of 120 (859 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: What Is Your Great Home Regret?

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

myalana wrote:

I believe many of us at some point have felt some sense of regret about Home. I don't mean "I wish I had never spent money on that cursed-error-plagued application" but rather what we wish we'd done, what we wish we hadn't done or even who we wish we had met.

I know I myself wish I had started exploring it, playing the games and visiting some of the now removed spaces earlier than I did.

Some of these missed opportunities can still be addressed. You can still obtain many of the rewards that you haven't, see some of the spaces that are off the navi that others have saved as favorites, or meet a comunity manager (Tempest_Fire), but others, are long gone. We aren't likely to set foot in Central Plaza or meet Glass_Walls during a Hamsters vs Humans dance-off ever again. 

Would you do it differently? What's your great Home regret?

Great topic, mya

If i had to do it all over again?  no, I would not of did anything differently. I had a fantastic view from my perspective and it was a lot of work but more importantly the people met and fun shared was my Home story.

Great Home regret was .. I don't think I ever had the chance to.. I should have spent more quality time with people, friends during my time in Home.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 120 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I wish I never set virtual foot in Playground.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 120 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Aug 25, 2013
My great home regret, is home itself. I thought it was about games when i was spending my money on it. Turns out those days are dead and gone. Had a lot of fun tho so i definitely wouldnt change a thing, but i will know better next time and just stick to games.
Message 4 of 120 (831 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 25, 2013

My biggest home regret is that i left my first ever joined SOTE GRM. Sure i've rejoined and left more times i can count but the fam is not the same as it use to be

Message 5 of 120 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I regret not buying the Adidas stuff!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 120 (808 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I don't have many regrets. Sure I did a couple things wrong at first bt that was part of "the learning curve" A few purchase went straight to storage... I'm the only one to blame for most of them.

One thing I feel a little "pinch in stomach" is seeing my trophy lvl at a stand still. So many things to do, so little time. I don't really "game" that much anymore. Ah well, one have to make choices.

-Doc

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 7 of 120 (795 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I regret not buying more irem item's since they are no longer available, irem items were far more detailed then anything else in outfits in have.
Message 8 of 120 (789 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I regret not buying the Redbull House of Skate before it was gone. I joined Home around the begining of July in 2012, and I heard the Redbull space was being taken out. I'm not sure if it was gone already when I joined, but I wish I started up Home immediatey back then and had a psn card ready to go to buy it before it was gone. I didn't understand the whole buying concept when I first joined and it was about a week until I finally got my first psn card.

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 120 (775 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I regret not accepting the Chamber Apt when it was on offer. I've no idea what was going through my head when I made that decision Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 120 (771 Views)