Aug 12 2013
By: evilfluffybunny Uncharted Territory 1362 posts

What Doesn't Offend You In Home?

44 replies 847 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

There's always plenty of topics/complaints about what offends people in Home. So let's do this:

What doesn't offend you in Home?

I would say everything. It's a virtual world, nothing more and nothing less. Virtual worlds are not meant to set the standard of how we are supposed to live our lives in the real world and people need to stop treating it that way.

Want to dress your avatar like a street walker? Go for it. Want to dress your avatar conservatively? Go for it. Want your avatar to carry around a knife, or a sword, or a gun, or any other form of a weapon? Do it. Want your avatar to be weapon free? You can make it so. It is all entirely up to the person in control of the avatar and that's all it is, an avatar. It's not going to come out of the TV screen and attack anyone or force anyone to do/say/dress as it does.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 1 of 45 (847 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Re: What Doesn't Offend You In Home?

Aug 12, 2013

Hmmm good question and I could only think of one response. 

Now the fun part is if you think about it... you will see what I mean Smiley Very Happy

h5DD14ECF.jpeg

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 2 of 45 (831 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 12, 2013

What really doesn't offend me anymore?

Fams.....Honestly, I used to be...but now they're weak to me

Another thing is the clothing developers make....I have nothing against it

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 45 (831 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013
V-swimsuits
13 year olds
Religion
Nipple tassels
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 45 (826 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Nothing really offends me either. I agree with Chad though on the V swimsuits, those don't offend me at all. They shouldn't offend anyone imho.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 45 (804 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Being a community because as it's been shown even people who do not see eye to eye will set aside their differences to defend what they believe in. 

This is what will always keep Home a social nexus for the PlayStation community.Unity in the Community Logo2.jpg

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 6 of 45 (797 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3917 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I don't remember the last time I was offended with anything in general, let alone Home. I generally don't care what people do as long as it's legal, they don't force it on me, they aren't a bigot, etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 45 (786 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Aug 12, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I don't remember the last time I was offended with anything in general, let alone Home. I generally don't care what people do as long as it's legal, they don't force it on me, they aren't a bigot, etc.

Totally off topic and unrelated to anything in here, someone shout at me but this needs to be said: Valkyrie, I LOVE your new signature.

Carry on Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 8 of 45 (772 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Aug 12, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
  • V-swimsuits
  • 13 year olds
  • Religion
  • Nipple tassles