Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: What Are Your 2013 Home Predictions ?

Dec 31, 2012

Here are my 2013 predictions...

T-Shirts will return, Locomotion items will stop being made, errors will arise, spaces will go left and right, items will be removed from under our noses, wardrobe and furniture items will vanish as well as inventory items...

But, the worst part of it all... Will be that every item will be $50.00... 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 11 of 58 (279 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Im guessing more pay to play, overpriced items, missing purchased items, no changing wardrobe in other friends spaces,
Message 12 of 58 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Dec 31, 2012

-Nyan Cat hoverboard will see its rival RainbowDash. Its a winged jetpack that's 20% faster with a longer rainbow tail. *add to wishlist*

stevedann19 wrote: Its not easy getting a real date IRL thats why i feel like burning down a church.
Message 13 of 58 (258 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Dec 31, 2012

An awesome core update will come out that doesn't focus on fixing things that DON'T NEED TO BE FIXED(/removed) and just adding better avatar options, storage options and system configuration.

Maybe that's where our Home team went...??

(Seriously, where are they.. -points at Home Original costumes that haven't been updated since I believe last year-)

Smiley Frustrated

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 14 of 58 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
2731 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Home will be ported over to the PS4. But that's two predictions, isn't it?

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 15 of 58 (248 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Sure, however PS4 isn't made ready yet for 2013. Decide on something else?

stevedann19 wrote: Its not easy getting a real date IRL thats why i feel like burning down a church.
Message 16 of 58 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I think the developers will come up with bigger and more specatular personal spaces, but the prices of them will sky rocket and we'll be looking at $20 price tags for them. Also the developers will continue to disappoint us with lame holiday events and public spaces. And as usual not use our suggestions. Don't mean to be a killjoy here, but that's whats been happening lately, and I think it will get worse before it gets better.

bobs fed signature
Message 17 of 58 (238 Views)
Fender Bender
2731 posts

Dec 31, 2012

viral-infected wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Sure, however PS4 isn't made ready yet for 2013. Decide on something else?

Nah, I haven't decided on something else. I'll jest let it be. Too much speculation and unknown factors for us to know. 

I do find it interesting that it's been claimed that the Japanese word for 4 is "shi" which also meand "death" which is why some speculate that the PS4 won't be called the PS4. But who knows? 

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 18 of 58 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I will most definitely be keeping a close eye to see how many of these predictions come true. Especially the ones highlited.

Perish_Song wrote:

My predictions:

E3, will be hyped, home will be overlooked.

A brand spanking new awesome active item will turn your personal space into a personal game...but only those who purchase it will be able to see or play the game and claim the rewards.

Games will follow the pay-per-chapter model set in motion by heavy H20 and Ndreams. Some people will protest, some will buy-in, and it will continue wether you like it or not.

holiday events will be hit or miss

Locomotions will be the new companion.

A new japaneese developer will emerge, will have amazing items, and peoplw will whine.

(if we're lucky) playstation will finally acknoledge that it's possible to use the saved avitar slots on our HDD and will be able to incorporate our avitars into games, it will bow our minds, and 1/18 of the population will die of head explosions.

an improved blue print will be relseased, and we'll be able to make ginuinely interesting apt spaces.

Door will open and close regularly in personal spaces *gasp*

One if not all of the core spaces will get a muvh needed overhail.

Someone, or a group will hack home, for a supid reason such as: cheat in games, or steal virtual items.

2 new patches will be released, one will tighten up security, and fix some still existing flaws/glitches, and another will introduce new features like a search engine to shopping.

Ndreams and lockwood will inflate item costs, and people will still justify buying items (love ya Ndreams,, but you guys are pricey)

Loot will make the best...personal...space...ever, and those who can afford it will buy it, and just about everyone will have it.

We will secretly get a new wall paper for the harbor studio, and it will go unnoticed for most of the year.

A leak about how near the next playstation is compleated will be released to the public and people will panic about all the money spent in home, and if there will be a home on the next system.

Message 19 of 58 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I predict more people going to other regions to get the content they want.  OH Wait!!! thats already happening Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 58 (197 Views)