Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: What Animations Would You Want?

May 8, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

tumblr_ma7slgr1gW1r3znvo.gif

Would be nice.Woman Very Happy

The only two times I've actually signed in to post on here was to second a request for Psy's Gentleman to be added for a dance pack, and THIS. I want sassy animations so badly, Z-snap would be awesome.

Message 81 of 122 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 9, 2013

I'm a bit late for this post but I have a few suggestions I wouldn't mind putting here.

Perhaps add different gesture packs for multiple emotions like sad, shy, excited, etc and include a couple different motions or gestures in each pack.

I have another and know this may not apply to this post to well but since you already have the plush ponies released why not make teddy bear locomotions you can ride on.

vlcsnap.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 122 (244 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 9, 2013

Ok Joey here's one for yah to think about....

How about various poses that when enabled cycles through a bunch of different pose styles then when you press the square button it stops on that pose.. Pressing square again starts cycling through them again..

Obviously both continuous moving locomotions is used as well as using the square on some for turbo so I would think this could also be done.. 

Thanks for asking the customers.. Smiley Very Happy

BTW hope you got my PM as well.. Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 83 of 122 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

May 9, 2013

I like the Anti-Gravity locomotion but I don't like the boots. Could you make the Anti-Gravity locomotion without the boots?

Message 84 of 122 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 9, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

I'm a bit late for this post but I have a few suggestions I wouldn't mind putting here.

Perhaps add different gesture packs for multiple emotions like sad, shy, excited, etc and include a couple different motions or gestures in each pack.

I have another and know this may not apply to this post to well but since you already have the plush ponies released why not make teddy bear locomotions you can ride on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This teddy bear thing is worse than I thought....Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 85 of 122 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

May 14, 2013

I posted this suggestion on the EU forums thread to but here it is Smiley Very Happy

How abut an LMO where we can walk on our hands?! I want it for my new hands and feet from the Veemee gift machine xD

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 86 of 122 (202 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 14, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I posted this suggestion on the EU forums thread to but here it is Smiley Very Happy

How abut an LMO where we can walk on our hands?! I want it for my new hands and feet from the Veemee gift machine xD

And walk backwards

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 87 of 122 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

May 14, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

And walk backwards

I think Atom Republic already do a walk backwards LMO Smiley Very Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 88 of 122 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

May 14, 2013

With all the bars in Home, why not a drunk animation? A drunk animation similar to that of what's in GTA4 and RDR. It will be a funny animation to have. We will get to stumble around and occasionally fall down as if we had a few to many to drink!

Message 89 of 122 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

May 14, 2013
A new "Weirdo" 4 animation pack. Nail Biting, Nose Picking, Thumb Sucking, Sticking your Tongue Out. Mass Media ??? Where are you ???
Posted Image

Message 90 of 122 (138 Views)