Nov 01 2013
By: abigkidd Hekseville Citizen 87 posts

What 2013 Halloween Event was your favorite?

7 replies 267 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

I just left AlphaZone 4 halloween event. So far was my hands down favorite great fun.Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: What 2013 Halloween Event was your favorite?

Nov 1, 2013

What did you like about it? Let those of us who didn't go know why. 

Message 2 of 8 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
87 posts

Nov 1, 2013

It was really fun.  From the moment it began till the end great fun. Perfect combination of people. Great Halloween decorations, awesome games and prizes.  This was my 5th event and I was so disappointed until this one. At the others, If the decorations were right the people were all wrong, most had no dance music, the event that had the best dance music had no people etc you get the idea. In fact AlphaZone 4 had no dancing at all but because it was so many activities it was never a dull moment.  The flow of the party was excellent.  If they would have had dancing it would have been the best party I attended so far virtual world as well as my real world. This one for me was close to perfect, but the party animal in me missed the music so I have to take 1 star off for that.  I have 2 more events tomorrow(1 virtual, 1 real) we will see who will be the reigning king of Halloween parties this year? For me so far AlphaZone 4 is the one to beat.

Message 3 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 1, 2013
They were all boring except the cauldron from the hub. I was very happy they brung it back bc those were great rewards that I didn't know they had at the time. And a great way to get the rewards as well. I hope they do more of the same but a different theme maybe for tg or Christmas. Everything else sucked. Plus alpha zone should of gave rewards to pple for halloween instead of just going in a party where pple expect to get something instead just standing around with bad music and just not doing anything except enjoy the decorations where u can also do on ur own in ur personal space. Just saying.
Message 4 of 8 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
87 posts

Nov 1, 2013

WHAT???

Message 5 of 8 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
204 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I was very disappointed by all the events this year. If I had to chose my favorite, it would have to be Serenity Plaza. I liked the music, fog, and decorations. It had the most rewards, and some were not all that bad. My only issue there, was that the rewards became available two weeks before the holiday, leaving us with not much to do on Halloween itself. I wandered around home on Halloween night not knowing what to do with myself, and ended up just grinding for Ryo in Edo. As much as people make fun of Tikiween last year, I thought it was much more enjoyable than anything I experienced this year. I kinda miss it.

Message 6 of 8 (149 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 2, 2013

The Halloween party i had at my Nightmare yacht for me and my home friends it was awesome.  I also liked how cool The Acorn park looked and that EVIL ferris wheel there Smiley Happy It had  cool clock reward! (Ride it 5 times)

Message 7 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Nov 2, 2013
I loved Conrad's tour.

Serenity Plaza was good, but I wish there were individual awards in addition to community awards for the vampires vs werewolves. Also, if there was an award for finding all of the characters in the ghost-o-vision, I couldn't find it.

Acorn Meadows Park was pretty awesome. Moon clock was my favorite reward.

I even liked Glittering Sands. The companion was my favorite reward there. Glad points from flight game not required for awards. I can't remember being as frustrated in Home as I was at their Valentines event.

In all great Halloween event, even if not a Sony Halloween space. I'm fine with the Home developers stepping up to the challenge.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 8 of 8 (111 Views)