Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: Western Frontier Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014

Does anyone know how to get the Lasso reward from the Western Frontier?

DSCN4268b.jpg

I searched this forum, and checked the AZ4 and YPSH reward databases, and not only have I not found any mention of this reward, but as far as I can see, YPSH doesn't even have any of the rewards from the Western Frontier in their database of rewards?!?!

Has anyone made a complete list of all the rewards?

@digitalleisure 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 151 of 165 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jun 8, 2014

I recently unlocked this but can't remember the specifics. I believe all the reward requirements can be found in the kiosk were you check your level progress. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 152 of 165 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Ren_Echo wrote:

I recently unlocked this but can't remember the specifics. I believe all the reward requirements can be found in the kiosk were you check your level progress. 

I checked the Outpost Info and that reward wasn't shown on any of the reward pages.  Makes me wonder what other rewards are missing from the official list in the space as well.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 153 of 165 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2014

I can't sign in to Home just yet, but I seem to remember the lasso rope is found behind the bank, or one of the buildings next to it on the left as you arrive.

I'll need to look to try and remind myself as I don't want to send you in the wrong direction, but I'm sure it had something to do around the back somewhere.

If you haven't found it by the time I sign in a bit later I'll have a look and try to confirm it for you.

Message 154 of 165 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Wish I could investigate this further but I'm locked out of Home because of a freezing at validation issue. I don't think its a level up reward as the only game I have tiered up on (level 5) is Shooting Gallery and I got a hat.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Message 155 of 165 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 8, 2014

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I can't sign in to Home just yet, but I seem to remember the lasso rope is found behind the bank, or one of the buildings next to it on the left as you arrive.

I'll need to look to try and remind myself as I don't want to send you in the wrong direction, but I'm sure it had something to do around the back somewhere.

If you haven't found it by the time I sign in a bit later I'll have a look and try to confirm it for you.

Sorry D, forgot what I said, I dont know what I'm talking about.

I thought there were some loose items to find, or something like that, and I was hoping when I visited the space I would remember, but I'm afraid I cant. If I do remember I'll message you.

Sorry if I got your hopes up Smiley Sad

Message 156 of 165 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Jun 11, 2014

After checking my rewards I found that I recieved the lasso on the same day I received The Campsite personal space. In fact, there's a good chance they were rewarded at the same time. This should be easy to check using an alternate account.

Message 157 of 165 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jun 11, 2014

Ren_Echo wrote:

After checking my rewards I found that I recieved the lasso on the same day I received The Campsite personal space. In fact, there's a good chance they were rewarded at the same time. This should be easy to check using an alternate account.

Well.. easy if you mean spending time doing all the Mayor's tasks to unlock the campsite.

If only we knew someone who's company made the space and created the reward system, then all they would have to do is tell us...  Hmm who could that possibly be?

@digitalleisure 

"Like it never happened"

Message 158 of 165 (541 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 8, 2014

I am having problems with showdown, everytime i find a opponent and try to enter the stand off i get ejected to a black space with nothing there. I emailed DL 4 times about the problem but only got 1 response asking me for my psn ID so they could see if the problem was at their end or mine, i emailed them back with the info but nothing, after the 3rd email i gave up. I have deleted home, deleted save files and cache and still the problem persists, anyone with any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Message 159 of 165 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 8, 2014
@greatness432 the game has had that bug since day 1. The trade post does the same thing from time to time. Apart from returning to your space and then revisiting there's not much you can do. If you lose gold in the process I would ask DL for a refund.
Support Forums
Message 160 of 165 (344 Views)