Nov 06 2007
By: Jwiggz Splicer 93 posts

Well...

5 replies 13 views Edited Nov 6, 2007
Should I be disappointed to find out that Home will not be released till Spring of '08  even though it had been adverstised to come out in the Fall-Winter of '07 or should I be happy that there not going to put out something that just isn't ready to be released?

Am I just getting to excited for something that's just plain overrated or will it be worth it?
Message 1 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Well...

Nov 6, 2007
Be happy that there not going to put out something that just isn't ready to be released, Then be happy about the beta.
HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Nov 6, 2007

Wiggles wrote:
Should I be disappointed to find out that Home will not be released till Spring of '08  even though it had been adverstised to come out in the Fall-Winter of '07 or should I be happy that there not going to put out something that just isn't ready to be released?

Am I just getting to excited for something that's just plain overrated or will it be worth it?

The real question is: will you been disappointed if it comes out in spring '08?? probably yes!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Nov 6, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

Wiggles wrote:

The real question is: will you been disappointed if it comes out in spring '08?? probably yes!

Why do you think I'll be disappointed?
Message 4 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
557 posts

Nov 6, 2007
i think its becoming slightly overrated.  people see it more as a game now than as an application - which is what its originally suppose to be (least thats the impression ive gotten from it).  im only interested in going out into the lobbies to chat with other users.  its something so simple yet so cool to me.
-Big Daddy Byrd
Message 5 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Nov 6, 2007
Hmm idk i say just wait it out somemore
Message 6 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes