Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Well that was unexpected

Jul 17, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:
@Steamheart, so I did what you said, going to the Shopping tab, then Granzella, and the furniture but no luck finding the Ancient. I'll try again, just in case, but I'm kinda bummed that I cant find them lol

That's odd.  Maybe they changed the layouts of the store tabs for GZ.  So you clicked on GZ in the shopping nav menu, then clicked on Furnishings, and you didn't see a tab for "Ancient"?  It should be there along with tabs for:

Arabian

Professionals

Edo

Tropical

Casual

Luxury

There is a second level tab for furnishings, maybe you didn't notice the Ancient tab and instead clicked on that.  if so that would explain why you didn't see the tab for the Ancient items, as none of the different themed tabs are in the second level furnishings tab.

Ahh ok let me try that. Now.  I guess when i saw the whole Arabian thing, and professional, edo, etc. I assumed it would be just furniture based stuff, rather than useable items, such as the better tools and the charms.   Sorry constantly bumping this thread for the same question lol.  I'll try it when i get off work and check it out. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 22 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Well that was unexpected

Jul 18, 2013
ok, just went there and found it! I guess I saw the thing as just a list of ancient clothes or something and thus didn't check it out. Thanks again for all of the help Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 22 (51 Views)
0 Likes