Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Welcome to the Teahouse Suckers...LOL.

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Are you saying that if i do not play the Edo game, that i would never unlock the other parts of the teahouse space ?

You would need to use the currency from the game to get the teapots to unlock it. Ryo is obtained from the game. 

You do know that 2 or 3 Teakettles you need are 3900 RYO each.

Message 41 of 71 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

It took me a while to reach 3900 ryo for muramasa (whenever we get it). You get about 120 ryo per clear depending on how many things you kill. That's 32 clears needed to reach 3900.

Message 42 of 71 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Nov 29, 2012

hazu360 wrote:

Its very hard to get i think its about 4000 or 9000 yokai points means re playing that boring game over and over iv had the home for a long time now but don't feel that unlock is fair i mean i did pay 700yen and for that you get haf a home ( 0 0 ) 

That appears to be GZs modus operandi I'm afraid.  Just look at their museum space.  Even if you spend over $100 on the spaces, tools, charms, and GZ tickets, it still takes countless hours of doing the same thing over and over again to get all the fossils to complete the space.  After I was done I almost felt like sending GZ a bill for my time. Smiley Tongue

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 43 of 71 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tea house? is this a place where our avatars go to drink Tea?  Never been to this space...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 44 of 71 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I don't like the space although it is tranquil and quiet.

The first room is indeed an intriguing and fun ceremony but it needs at least two people or else there is no access to the room. You can talk with text during and after the ceremony.

The second room where one can put in a teapot (YAY!!!) and lamps outside and a device outside to scare away the deer is OK but it's small. You can buy the deer chaser and lamps but they are non-functional and decorative only in other spaces. Ranko told me about the deer chaser. She seems to know a bit about Oriental and/or Japanese culture. I don't know why I could access the other room and if it's the same second room talked about in some posts. The second room has two rooms (the one I'm talking about) and they're both very small. 

There is indeed a day/night choice which is nice.

The best thing about the space that I can find is that you can walk through closed doors. I wish more spaces had that feature. At least one does.

It has an outdoor toilet much like an outhouse (I guess it is an outhouse) but it's not accessible so watch where you walk.

I bought in part because it reminds me of Marlon Brando's movie Teahouse of the August Moon and also for the wrong reason of Vietnam. 

Postive is that it's peaceful and tranquil. 

Negative? Well, it's a personal choice. I find it disappointing. Were it cheaper and I didn't (apparently) have to buy some things for it, I would think more highly of it.

Here's a video of the deer chaser I found on YouTube filmed I think in Florida. I wish the version I bought was functional.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 45 of 71 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
487 posts

Nov 29, 2012

The lamps, floor treatments and bamboo deer chaser can be accessed from the rock up against  the 1st house across from the store sign.

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 46 of 71 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Success ! am glad i don't have to fill this apartment with poop , it's a really nice place and i love all the interactive stuffz . (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 47 of 71 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 29, 2012

granzella.jpg

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 48 of 71 (217 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 29, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

granzella.jpg

You are so fast. I just screen capped that tweet. lol

Message 49 of 71 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Also, have you hosted a tea ceremony yet CMC? If you do, try to take note of whether it asks you if you want to place sweets, and if so, does it give you a big list?

I tried it out this morning, and it asked me if I wanted to place sweets, and gave me a list of all the sweets items from the bundle (I'm pretty sure it did anyways, I'll have to double check now..)

I only have this in JP, so obviously I can't read anything. Tha'ts cool if you can use the sweets though

Message 50 of 71 (211 Views)
0 Likes