Uncharted Territory
895 posts

Re: Welcome to the Teahouse Suckers...LOL.

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

Are you saying that if I do not play the Edo game, that I would never unlock the other parts of the teahouse space ?

You would need to use the currency from the game to get the teapots to unlock it. Ryo is obtained from the game. 

You do know that 2 or 3 Teakettles you need are 3900 RYO each.

Boy am I glad I stocked up on a massive amount of Ryo when Edo first came out and I finished getting all the currently available items from the old woman. I've gotta go look, but I think I've got 7k or so left over. I wonder if that's going to be enough-the tweet makes it sound like the second room will be opened with just one item vs 2-3. I thought something like this would happen as the whole Edo game was obviously not opened up yet. I'm so glad I horded!

Message 51 of 71 (302 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Nov 29, 2012

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

Are you saying that if I do not play the Edo game, that I would never unlock the other parts of the teahouse space ?

You would need to use the currency from the game to get the teapots to unlock it. Ryo is obtained from the game. 

Boy am I glad I stocked up on a massive amount of Ryo when Edo first came out and I finished getting all the currently available items from the old woman. I've gotta go look, but I think I've got 7k or so left over. I wonder if that's going to be enough-the tweet makes it sound like the second room will be opened with just one item vs 2-3. I thought something like this would happen as the whole Edo game was obviously not opened up yet. I'm so glad I horded!

me too.

ive got all the items so far and still have a stock pile of around 30,000. to be honest, i might have more, but 30,000 seems about right, havent been to the Edo space in a while. Smiley Very Happy

Message 52 of 71 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

Are you saying that if i do not play the Edo game, that i would never unlock the other parts of the teahouse space ?

do we have to kill the cyclops to get Ryo ?

I really hate the game, i do not care if ppl say we have to use strategy, the game was really made too difficult.

I just want to know if i have to beat it to get Ryo, or if we will be able to purchase this tea items to unlock the other area of the teahouse space.

thank you Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 71 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

The second room where one can put in a teapot (YAY!!!) and lamps outside and a device outside to scare away the deer is OK but it's small. You can buy the deer chaser and lamps but they are non-functional and decorative only in other spaces. Ranko told me about the deer chaser. She seems to know a bit about Oriental and/or Japanese culture. I don't know why I could access the other room and if it's the same second room talked about in some posts. The second room has two rooms (the one I'm talking about) and they're both very small. 

There is indeed a day/night choice which is nice.

The best thing about the space that I can find is that you can walk through closed doors. I wish more spaces had that feature. At least one does.

It has an outdoor toilet much like an outhouse (I guess it is an outhouse) but it's not accessible so watch where you walk.

woah... someone will have to invite me to theyre teahouse because i have no idea what you are talking about when you said those things :

-The second room has two rooms (the one I'm talking about)

-toilet not accessible ? what do you mean to watch where we walk ??

-walk through closed doors = What are you talking about exactly ??

OMG pls help me lol

Message 54 of 71 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012
Message 55 of 71 (242 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2672 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

The second room where one can put in a teapot (YAY!!!) and lamps outside and a device outside to scare away the deer is OK but it's small. You can buy the deer chaser and lamps but they are non-functional and decorative only in other spaces. Ranko told me about the deer chaser. She seems to know a bit about Oriental and/or Japanese culture. I don't know why I could access the other room and if it's the same second room talked about in some posts. The second room has two rooms (the one I'm talking about) and they're both very small. 

There is indeed a day/night choice which is nice.

The best thing about the space that I can find is that you can walk through closed doors. I wish more spaces had that feature. At least one does.

It has an outdoor toilet much like an outhouse (I guess it is an outhouse) but it's not accessible so watch where you walk.

woah... someone will have to invite me to theyre teahouse because i have no idea what you are talking about when you said those things :

-The second room has two rooms (the one I'm talking about)

-toilet not accessible ? what do you mean to watch where we walk ??

-walk through closed doors = What are you talking about exactly ??

OMG pls help me lol

The second room I mean is you walk into the second room and there's a door we can go through, a closed door, that leads to a another section of the second room. One could consider it as two rooms or three rooms counting the first one.

Toilet (outhouse) doesn't have a closed door we can walk through. It remains closed. When you gotta' go ya gotta' go. So go outside in the yard I guess which if you do you have to watch where you walk for number 2 and I don't mean the room.

Walking through closed doors is a very nice feature. GZ retaurant has a closed door that we can walk through into the kitchen (or out of it) kinda like using a teleporter but it happens so fast. The door doesn't actually open but we can walk through it. Like I said, it is a nice feature. Smiley Happy

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 56 of 71 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

The second room I mean is you walk into the second room and there's a door we can go through, a closed door, that leads to a another section of the second room. One could consider it as two rooms or three rooms counting the first one.

Toilet (outhouse) doesn't have a closed door we can walk through. It remains closed. When you gotta' go ya gotta' go. So go outside in the yard I guess which if you do you have to watch where you walk for number 2 and I don't mean the room.

Walking through closed doors is a very nice feature. GZ retaurant has a closed door that we can walk through into the kitchen (or out of it) kinda like using a teleporter but it happens so fast. The door doesn't actually open but we can walk through it. Like I said, it is a nice feature. Smiley Happy

Um, would you please invite me ?

Smiley Indifferent

Message 57 of 71 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

?

anyone got to know how to set this bambo water thing ?

rocks on the ground are blocking the spot, help Smiley Sad

Message 58 of 71 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Dec 1, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

?

You go back to the house and you'll see a rock that you can select. It will give you several options, and it's one of them.

Message 59 of 71 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Dec 1, 2012

a1557851 wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

?

You go back to the house and you'll see a rock that you can select. It will give you several options, and it's one of them.

Go back to the house ?

Message 60 of 71 (148 Views)
0 Likes