Highlighted
Dec 12 2008
By: BLACKBIBLE Fender Bender 3158 posts

Welcome to the Open Beta! But please Take it Slow From (Blackbible BetaTester)

177 replies 31 views Edited Dec 12, 2008

Yes finally the open beta is here but please don't lose your heads. Please before posting about Home make sure you take a few hours or days to truly experience it. I know some f you might be very excited and want to post

everything in the world about Home but please relax. Take it all in but drink slowly so you don't choke on your  words. I'm writing this because I realize that people will be posting like crazy later today about it. But

please take it slow and know what your goanna say Dont just post to post. I've been a Beta Tester for a while now and I've taken the time to see Home for what it truly is, a truly lovely experience. Also remember that

even duo it's open its still a Beta So don't criticize it so much. Just enjoy the experience and respect your fellow users.

thank you and welcome Home.

Sincerly BlackBible Home Beta Tester ,

Message Edited by BLACKBIBLE on 12-11-2008 09:47 PM
GamerFitNation.com
Message 170 of 178 (31 Views)
Last Guardian
11923 posts

Re: Today is the day!!! But please Take it Slow (From Blackbible Beta Tester )

Dec 11, 2008

Do not complain about errors as well.. Everyone will be going through the same thing. If you need information refer to my thread:

Be apart of something beautiful. *Update* Bugs/Glitches/Errors

I will be keeping track.

Message 1 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Dec 11, 2008
100% agree.
Host, Geeks of the Round
http://gplus.to/GotR | http://gplus.to/EvoAnubis
Message 2 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3158 posts

Dec 11, 2008

xLord-Slothx wrote:

Do not complain about errors as well.. Everyone will be going through the same thing. If you need information refer to my thread:

I will be keeping track.

thank you for your support on this
GamerFitNation.com
Message 3 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
590 posts

Dec 11, 2008
I make no promises!!!!!    lol
Message 4 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2968 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Message 5 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

Dec 11, 2008

BLACKBIBLE wrote:

Yes finally the open beta is here but please don't lose your heads. Please before posting about Home make sure you take a few hours or days to truly experience it. I know some f you might be very excited and want to post

everything in the world about Home but please relax. Take it all in but drink slowly so you don't choke on your  words. I'm writing this because I realize that people will be posting like crazy later today about it. But

please take it slow and know what your goanna say Dont just post to post. I've been a Beta Tester for a while now and I've taken the time to see Home for what it truly is, a truly lovely experience. Also remember that

even duo it's open its still a Beta So don't criticize it so much. Just enjoy the experience and respect your fellow users.

thank you and welcome Home.

Sincerly BlackBible Home Beta Tester ,

Good thread +1

Message 6 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11923 posts

Dec 11, 2008

BLACKBIBLE wrote:

xLord-Slothx wrote:

I will be keeping track.

thank you for your support on this

No problem as tester we need to be as support as posible. Our jobs aren't over in my eyes, there will still be bugs in the Open Beta. I believe we need to bring them to notice. While giving good information to the rest of the users.

Message 7 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Well said. Enjoy fellas and please dont act like spoiled kids if something you were expecting isnt there.
Message 8 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1713 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Good post, I agree.

If they don't open those glass double doors later today too, I bet there will be tons of threads about what they're for.
Message 9 of 178 (31 Views)
0 Likes