I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Welcome Granzella and Juggernaut Stores!

Nov 14, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Speaking of Granzella, those skates are horrible for $3.50, bad animation, no extra emotes,  and whats with Granzella treating USA like a red headed step child and not releasing stuff here? They better learn about the all mighty American Home dollar or they might go the way of  Irem.

That mighty dollar is pretty weak in value though. Probably need to sell x2 the amount to get the same revenue from other regions. Could be why GZ isn't really focused in releasing. But I still think the real hold up is occuring at SCEA rather than GZ.

Could be, but have you ever been to UK Home? 80% of the population is dressed like a noob, where as in the USA 70% of the people have some sort of store bought clothes.  

Unless you have the sales data from Sony, that's only your speculation. Time difference and life style may have something to do with it also. You can't see people's inventory either, so there's no way of proving they're just noobies.

Message 11 of 29 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 14, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Speaking of Granzella, those skates are horrible for $3.50, bad animation, no extra emotes,  and whats with Granzella treating USA like a red headed step child and not releasing stuff here? They better learn about the all mighty American Home dollar or they might go the way of  Irem.

That mighty dollar is pretty weak in value though. Probably need to sell x2 the amount to get the same revenue from other regions. Could be why GZ isn't really focused in releasing. But I still think the real hold up is occuring at SCEA rather than GZ.

Could be, but have you ever been to UK Home? 80% of the population is dressed like a noob, where as in the USA 70% of the people have some sort of store bought clothes.  

Unless you have the sales data from Sony, that's only your speculation. Time difference and life style may have something to do with it also. You can't see people's inventory either, so there's no way of proving they're just noobies.

LOL,,, Data I don't need no stinkin data,,, not when I have eyes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 29 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LOL,,, Data I don't need no stinkin data,,, not when I have eyes!

Uh oh!..You did it now! Here comes the defenders of Gz!  Smiley LOL

But I agree, the skates ( Roller and Inline ) animations do look arkward, and for 3.50 - 4,  Smiley LOL  NO WAY!

As much content I have from Gz, I'll pass on these Loco's.  Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 29 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Nov 15, 2012

About time the stores got an update! Taking away the sales items was well about time! Those have been there for about months now.  Im excited Granzella has thier own store! Great accomplishment guys! Also Juggernaut finally having thier own store? Thats something I totally didn't expect at all but oh well, I believe they deserve thier own store. Kudos to both of you guys for getting your own stores! Smiley Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 14 of 29 (176 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 15, 2012

It'll be nice if they both have store fronts in the Mall as well...

Message 15 of 29 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Agreed. We really need a 3rd floor... o.o

Message 16 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Nov 15, 2012
^Preferably without Wardrobe Wars... thats the main reason I don't use the mall anymore, and not because I hate WW, but because it causes such bad loading lag.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 17 of 29 (120 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Agreed. We really need a 3rd floor... o.o

Those stores could be put at the HUB. The hub has basically repeats of the ones in the Mall. Might give some a reason to visit the hub again now that they aren't force spawning everyone there. And If I'm not misttaken the Hub is the top floor to the malls below. 

Message 18 of 29 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12525 posts

Nov 15, 2012

They took out the Mass Media store, which sucks, now you have to go to a ticket booth.....Booooooooooooooo!

Message 19 of 29 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Wewt, I'm on a roll with quoting my own counterpoints today! I had to slightly alter and add some things from my original post.

I have brought this up time and time again in countless topics. Aside from Japan, Granzella will sell the BEST in NA. All it takes is a simple venture into the public EU and Asia servers. (AND YES I AM AWARE OF THE TIME DIFFERENCE, AND HAVE VISITED AT VARIOUS TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT, AND DURING PEAK HOURS OF EU/ASIA TIMES.)

Every single time I have visited EU and Asia, I have seen next to no one in Granzella clothing. There were a few sparse handfuls in EU, mostly sporting Granzella hair and swimsuits, but NONE in Asia. I am also aware of different instances, and I have been in multiple instances in EU with the same results. 

Visiting NA however, you can see tons of people with samurai/ninja outfits, on the roof at south island, and digging for fossils with the legendary tools. I can't even begin to get started on how absolutely stupid it is to release ANYTHING in Asia first. For the uninformed (especially Sony, apparently) consoles were, (until sometime in October?) banned in China, and Korea has an internet curfew! There are about 20 people on total on a good day, and most likely they won't have purchased items! How could anyone with concious thought think it's a good idea to release items in Asia first?

There are also people like me who will buy absolutely EVERYTHING Granzella, except for tawdry clothes and things that aren't my style.

*end quote* To date, I alone have spent  approximately $286 dollars on Granzella since their arrival in NA last year. Based on physical observation of people in home, and COMMON SENSE, regardless of whether or not I can see their inventories (why could someone purchase Granzella items, at the prices they are, and then go around wearin default clothing?) I can safely say that I alone have produced more revenue for Granzella then they ever have and ever will make in Asia.

And myself combined with the many other "mega spenders" and consumers of Granzella in NA, have most certainly produced more revanue for GZ in NA then in Europe, for the same factors I statted above (observation and common sense)

There is somehting very sick and twisted going on with Granzella and EU Home. This has first become apparent to me back when EU got the free Granzella burger uniforms, while not even Japan did. They have them now, but it's been at least 3 months.

Yesterday it has become crystal clear however. EU received exclusive versions of the swimsuits, while Japan did not. If ANYONE thinks Granzella sells better in EU then JAPAN, please have a brain examination as your prefrontal cortex is obviously malfuntioning. There is something horribly wrong going on for EU to be reciving Granzella exclusives before Japan, let alone NA.

Message 20 of 29 (69 Views)