Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: Weddings are so fake on Home

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Um...okay, I went to the Seaside of Memories, and I tried to get married and...well...there was this merge glitch and...well...it seems I'm now officially married to everyone in Home.

I know this may be a shock to some of you, especially if we've never met, but I assure you that I'll be the best darn Home wife ever.  Due to the vast numbers of you, we will need to structure this in order to make this relationship work.

1.  I am limiting the people I consider married with to the United States.  Nothing against other countries, I just can't do long-distance relationships.

2.  Each person is allowed .43 of a second of my attention per day, which will amount to me saying "Hi".  How you interpret said "hi" is up to you, but I suggest you consider that we actually spent the afternoon telling each other our dreams and planning our future together.

3.  Every morning I will prepare breakfast for all 150,000 of you.*

*the use of the word "breakfast" in this example is defined as a single cup of tea that I alone will drink.

4.  In the event that this marriage is in direct conflict to a person already being married, well, I just can't believe someone would do this.  I mean, how long has this been going on?  Do I mean nothing to you?  What about the kids, huh?  Oh, I should've listened to my Mother about you.

5.  Every present you receive from now on will be considered to be also from me.  Unless the present sucks.  In that event you can blame me.  "Yeah...I loved that sweater...but Kat's allergic.  Sorry."

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 91 of 93 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Of course there FAKE... WTH! u think they be Real?  ROFLMFAO!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 92 of 93 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Ive lost more braincells in this thread than Kat has husbands...
Support Forums
Message 93 of 93 (88 Views)
0 Likes