Um...okay, I went to the Seaside of Memories, and I tried to get married and...well...there was this merge glitch and...well...it seems I'm now officially married to everyone in Home.
I know this may be a shock to some of you, especially if we've never met, but I assure you that I'll be the best darn Home wife ever. Due to the vast numbers of you, we will need to structure this in order to make this relationship work.
1. I am limiting the people I consider married with to the United States. Nothing against other countries, I just can't do long-distance relationships.
2. Each person is allowed .43 of a second of my attention per day, which will amount to me saying "Hi". How you interpret said "hi" is up to you, but I suggest you consider that we actually spent the afternoon telling each other our dreams and planning our future together.
3. Every morning I will prepare breakfast for all 150,000 of you.*
*the use of the word "breakfast" in this example is defined as a single cup of tea that I alone will drink.
4. In the event that this marriage is in direct conflict to a person already being married, well, I just can't believe someone would do this. I mean, how long has this been going on? Do I mean nothing to you? What about the kids, huh? Oh, I should've listened to my Mother about you.
5. Every present you receive from now on will be considered to be also from me. Unless the present sucks. In that event you can blame me. "Yeah...I loved that sweater...but Kat's allergic. Sorry."