Gaming Beast
864 posts

Re: We've rewired all of your Complimentary Rooms.

Nov 1, 2012
Thank you to everyone who is working on keeping the fires at bay. We'd hate to see our hotel go up in a blaze. As a reward for putting out the fire, we will continue to let everyone stay free of charge.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 31 of 60 (332 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:
Thank you to everyone who is working on keeping the fires at bay. We'd hate to see our hotel go up in a blaze. As a reward for putting out the fire, we will continue to let everyone stay free of charge.

You're welcome and thank you. So the report will show that the WIRING was to blame then right? I mean..no one's going to think it was caused by 57 aroma therapy candles left burning unattended combined with a hairspray mishap. No reason to think that I'm sure, right?

Message 32 of 60 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Wow great reward.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 33 of 60 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 1, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
Wow great reward.

Careful, they may kick you out of your complimentary room and then you'll be forced to sleep on the seats around the fountain. I fell asleep once there...but not for long. Some people have bad aim tossing chips.

Message 34 of 60 (299 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Nov 2, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

Well that seems comforting. Do we get anything else free? Cookies? Money? I guess not Smiley Sad

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 35 of 60 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 2, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Well that seems comforting. Do we get anything else free? Cookies? Money? I guess not Smiley Sad

A mint on the pillow would be nice.

Message 36 of 60 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Nov 2, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Bleh...I dislike mints. A piece of milk chocolate would be nice ^_^

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 37 of 60 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Nov 3, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

HeavensLightfire wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Bleh...I dislike mints. A piece of milk chocolate would be nice ^_^

Mint Chocolate?

Message 38 of 60 (219 Views)
Uncharted Territory
895 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Digitalleisure, that was a hoot! Best one yet-but they are all really funny. You guys rock! Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 60 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Nov 3, 2012
;^) I like the Reset feature. It allowed me to replay the carnage for my wife to view. She thought it was hysterical, as did my son. One thing, though: my every training and instinct told me that because it was taking too long, the proper thing to do was to leave the room, and activate the Pull Station on the way. Interesting that the wasn't one, let alone a fire escape....
Message 40 of 60 (184 Views)
0 Likes