Reply
Apr 27 2014
By: retro25 Hekseville Citizen 223 posts
Offline

We need more PS Home news.

33 replies 448 views Edited Apr 27, 2014

It would be nice that in the news section will be more info on upcoming Home content like: new game spaces, new items, new personal spaces and events.

Message 1 of 34 (448 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

retro25 wrote:

It would be nice that in the news section will be more info on upcoming Home content like: new game spaces, new items, new personal spaces and events.


But... WHAT IF... and I'm not saying it would, but ....  WHAT IF... the more news items they added to the section the LONGER it would take you to log into Home? Would you still want more news?

 

Magnus is going to be crushed when he finds out his videos aren't enough for you. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 34 (435 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/24/2010
Offline
1600 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

Whatever is posted in the thread for upcoming content, is the only info they would post anywhere. I know not everybody looks at the forums. But not having advanced information never hurt anyone. And I agree, loading doesn't need to be any slower.

 

I would like to see messages notifying users of planned downtime on the loading screen. That seems like it would just be common courtesy.

Message 3 of 34 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4725 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

I seem to not even read the news viewer anymore...

Message 4 of 34 (410 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

Showing what new stuff is for sale isn't news, it's a commerical. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 5 of 34 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/12/2009
Offline
3844 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2014

Thew902 wrote:

I seem to not even read the news viewer anymore...


 

I usually am in the other room, or trying to click out of it before that video loads and blasts through the speakers.

 

I'd love it if it were posted in another way

Message 6 of 34 (375 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5755 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014
I mash the circle button as soon as the news viewer starts loading so I don't have to see/hear Magnus :x



Message 7 of 34 (370 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

tdarb wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

I seem to not even read the news viewer anymore...


 

I usually am in the other room, or trying to click out of it before that video loads and blasts through the speakers.


Magnus just cannot catch a break in this thread! Smiley Tongue

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Magus-volume-too-loud-on-Playstation-Home-si...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 34 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/21/2011
Offline
1085 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

I cant stand to watch those videos anymore. It really soured my watching them when they were using spaces that we arent able to access anymore. I too mash the button before it starts t avoid watching them.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 9 of 34 (364 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/29/2008
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

retro25 wrote:

It would be nice that in the news section will be more info on upcoming Home content like: new game spaces, new items, new personal spaces and events.


But... WHAT IF... and I'm not saying it would, but ....  WHAT IF... the more news items they added to the section the LONGER it would take you to log into Home? Would you still want more news?

 

Magnus is going to be crushed when he finds out his videos aren't enough for you. Smiley Tongue


I was talking about upcoming items and news about PS Home so we will know what's coming to Playstation Home.  I don't think more news dosen't make it slower to log in Home.  I just needed to know about what's coming to PS Home so I don't have to look at the forums.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 34 (356 Views)