Apr 27 2014
By: retro25 Hekseville Citizen 223 posts

We need more PS Home news.

33 replies 425 views Edited Apr 27, 2014

It would be nice that in the news section will be more info on upcoming Home content like: new game spaces, new items, new personal spaces and events.

Message 1 of 34 (425 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: We need more PS Home news.

Apr 27, 2014

retro25 wrote:

It would be nice that in the news section will be more info on upcoming Home content like: new game spaces, new items, new personal spaces and events.

But... WHAT IF... and I'm not saying it would, but ....  WHAT IF... the more news items they added to the section the LONGER it would take you to log into Home? Would you still want more news?

Magnus is going to be crushed when he finds out his videos aren't enough for you. Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 34 (412 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Whatever is posted in the thread for upcoming content, is the only info they would post anywhere. I know not everybody looks at the forums. But not having advanced information never hurt anyone. And I agree, loading doesn't need to be any slower.

I would like to see messages notifying users of planned downtime on the loading screen. That seems like it would just be common courtesy.

Message 3 of 34 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Apr 27, 2014

I seem to not even read the news viewer anymore...

Message 4 of 34 (387 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Apr 27, 2014

Showing what new stuff is for sale isn't news, it's a commerical. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 5 of 34 (364 Views)
Fender Bender
3844 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2014

Thew902 wrote:

I usually am in the other room, or trying to click out of it before that video loads and blasts through the speakers.

I'd love it if it were posted in another way

Message 6 of 34 (352 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Apr 27, 2014
I mash the circle button as soon as the news viewer starts loading so I don't have to see/hear Magnus :x

Message 7 of 34 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 27, 2014

tdarb wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

I usually am in the other room, or trying to click out of it before that video loads and blasts through the speakers.

Magnus just cannot catch a break in this thread! Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Magus-volume-too-loud-on-Playstation-Home-si...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 34 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Apr 27, 2014

I cant stand to watch those videos anymore. It really soured my watching them when they were using spaces that we arent able to access anymore. I too mash the button before it starts t avoid watching them.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 9 of 34 (341 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Apr 27, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

retro25 wrote:

But... WHAT IF... and I'm not saying it would, but ....  WHAT IF... the more news items they added to the section the LONGER it would take you to log into Home? Would you still want more news?

Magnus is going to be crushed when he finds out his videos aren't enough for you. Smiley Tongue

I was talking about upcoming items and news about PS Home so we will know what's coming to Playstation Home.  I don't think more news dosen't make it slower to log in Home.  I just needed to know about what's coming to PS Home so I don't have to look at the forums.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 34 (333 Views)