Hekseville Citizen
202 posts

Re: We need a "Refund" button.

Apr 21, 2013

I don't think that any form of self-electing refund system will work.  People would simply turn-over portions of their stuff that they have grown tired of.  Just because you are tired of something doesn't mean you should get any money back.  In RL, property returned for a refund goes back to the retailer for resale - this doesn't happen with virtual items.  In Home, you would be getting money for nothing.

As far as knowing what you are buying, there are plenty of ways to do that.  Having a friend who can show you, or looking on YouTube, AlphaZone4 or the Gazette, can provide views of items and spaces.  Lots of pictures online with good ideas.  There are clubs in Home for touring and showing spaces and fashion. 

I used to get spaces without looking first, but now I do not buy until I know what it is that I am getting.  I joined the Home Decorator's Guild for just that reason, and attend every other week to tour spaces.  I do not buy a space now unless I have been in it.

If you want more info about the Guild, drop me a note.  As the leader of a Club in the Guild, I can get you into an upcoming tour.  There are several clubs in the Guild, in different time zones.  One of them might be just right for you.

Message 31 of 32 (73 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: We need a "Refund" button.

Apr 21, 2013

Yep I've bought several things I wish I could return Smiley LOL

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 32 of 32 (63 Views)
0 Likes