Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: We need a "Refund" button.

Apr 19, 2013

while true some items can be misleading, at the sametime, that is why if im not sure, I always till someone else buys it and then wait to see either a video or just first hand review (from a friend) that way I won't buy something I will regret.

Example: Dreamy Bed>Mybed(room) bed, for at least $2.5 more I get 3 beds with more animations and my friends and I can get stuff (though randomly) Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 32 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

One thing I have learned is that instead of just using the forums to complain, it also help to come here for feedback before purchasing.  Had you have done this you would have save yourself some money 

That's good advice (for those that use this forum), but you also just recently made this claim:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Now to touch on a different point which I have not seen anyone touch on.  Most of the time you will see pretty much the same names in the forums providing insight, advice, opinions, feedback and information (to mention a few) right?  That is because only a very very small part of users actually use the forums.  So to petition, request or suggest a boycott will do no good since we are just a very small part of Home as a whole.  Not that we are insigniticant just that we probably make a 0.1% 

So I guess this only helps 0.1% of Home's users?  The mysterious 99.9% of Home users who never check the forum are just SOL I guess. Smiley Wink

Regardless of how anyone 'feels' the numbers really are, the fact is someone has to be the guinea pig if the developer refuses to adequately represent their product before you buy it - and if they do not get the word out right away and to everyone, then there will be lots of unhappy guinea pigs.

However, this is all an important part of a free market system - and the more companies do this, the more hesitant people will be to buy their products, and so either they will change their policies or go out of business.  As they say, vote with your wallet, by not rushing in and buying their next product until you are absolutely sure it is what you want.  If more people did that, then it is likely these companies will do a better job properly representing their products.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 12 of 32 (198 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 19, 2013

This is why I try and wait to see an item in public if I'm feeling iffy about it. I've made too many purchases in the past that I regret now. 

Message 13 of 32 (168 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Didn't The Hub got the Demo version of  Doodle? 

If so, i saw it by myself.

Message 14 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Apr 20, 2013
:^/ Because the doodle game is a two-player game, it's only to be expected that two people will be able to play it together. Think of the chess boards and checker board active items from a few years ago. Would people have been happy if they had required your guests to own the same chessboard before your would work for them?

I really don't think so. This is much the same.
Message 15 of 32 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I want A refund for my heavy water Stuff. Cant even go to iT! :/
Message 16 of 32 (129 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 20, 2013

@ bruntburns, tell them in support or call Sony, maybe they can help

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 17 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

One thing I have learned is that instead of just using the forums to complain, it also help to come here for feedback before purchasing.  Had you have done this you would have save yourself some money 

That's good advice (for those that use this forum), but you also just recently made this claim:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Now to touch on a different point which I have not seen anyone touch on.  Most of the time you will see pretty much the same names in the forums providing insight, advice, opinions, feedback and information (to mention a few) right?  That is because only a very very small part of users actually use the forums.  So to petition, request or suggest a boycott will do no good since we are just a very small part of Home as a whole.  Not that we are insigniticant just that we probably make a 0.1% 

So I guess this only helps 0.1% of Home's users?  The mysterious 99.9% of Home users who never check the forum are just SOL I guess. Smiley Wink

Regardless of how anyone 'feels' the numbers really are, the fact is someone has to be the guinea pig if the developer refuses to adequately represent their product before you buy it - and if they do not get the word out right away and to everyone, then there will be lots of unhappy guinea pigs.

However, this is all an important part of a free market system - and the more companies do this, the more hesitant people will be to buy their products, and so either they will change their policies or go out of business.  As they say, vote with your wallet, by not rushing in and buying their next product until you are absolutely sure it is what you want.  If more people did that, then it is likely these companies will do a better job properly representing their products.

Stop taking my commentary out of context, the second comment was not for this thread and it was about boycotting and that pleading your case on the forums is futile. God your so annoying with your misinterpretations of peoples commentary to warp and take pot shots at Sony, Devs, Home or whatever is up your butt at the time, Its getting old and im tired of you.

My point was ...........

People don't bother to use the forums to do a little research but are sure quick to come here to complain.  Do you understand now?  Had this person, instead of coming here to complain came here and looked up Some feedback they could have avoided this.

Now YES!! Some of us will have to be the guinea pigs in order to pass on information to others, like Tarazuma had the misfortune to find out and YES!! Some Home users who never use the forums will not see this feedback, but to come here 2 days later to ask for a refund after plenty of feedback and not taking the time to look it up, is a mistake on their part since the original post date is 04-19-201308:19 AM and the update was on 04/17/13 two days before.

I know you wont get what I'm saying and that is useless to try to make you understand, I just wanted to clarify myself for those who make take my commentary in the wrong way because you decided to add stuff that was not even part of this and misconstrued the point I was making.  I do sympathize with people because I too have been in the situation where I just jumped the gun to later realize it was not what I expected, which is now why I come here before buying and I am more then grateful to those who do take the time to post their feelings, likes and dislikes on the forums.

Message 18 of 32 (105 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I bought some ps home arcade items that had additional bonus items. Never got the additional items. I jumped on the forums, and they refunded me. I went back to the ps store and rebought those items. Same problems, no additional items received. I reply back. Their reply: despite the description in the ps store, you do not receive any additional items. This is false advertizing at their best. I expect a refund! If I do not receive a refund, I might just take action. I have evidence of their poor behavior and lies. Please spare me of your fanboy support, and let them take care of their own buisness that they run.
Message 19 of 32 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Im still waiting for a reqfund for an item i bought but never received.........

Mens hockey breezers.... from 2008!
Message 20 of 32 (76 Views)
0 Likes