Oct 28 2012
By: BipolarShooter First Son 4 posts

We need a new Assassin's Creed based mini-game!

12 replies 195 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

I absolutely love the Assassin's Creed tower defense mini-game in
Abstergo Labs, but there really isn't anything else to satisfy the Assassin's Creed fans. I think some PlayStationHome developers should make a new Assassin's Creed based mini-game and a new area to go along with it (maybe the Monterigioni villa?). I really don't know what type of a mini-game could be implemented. Maybe an Assassin's Creed stragety game, different from the tower defence game at Abstergo.

Here's my basic idea for a mini-game..."City Conquest"

There are important districts in a certain city (Rome, Constantinople, Florence, Venice, Monterigioni, etc.) and your goal is to control as many districts as possible, while preventing your opponent from caputring districts for himself. Both sides will have units at their disposal to send out into battle (Guards, Riflemen, Brutes, Cannoneers). The Hero aspect of the tower defence at Abstergo can be put in as well, you'll have a Hero unit to control on the battle field and help you in your fight. It can have more updated characters for both Assassin's and Templars (Ezio, Mario, Bartolemeo, Machivelli, Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia, etc). You'll spend money to build these units and also obtain money from the available resources within the contested district. Both sides try to overrun the enemy and crush his forces. Once a district has fallen then that district becomes the victors. The objective is to defeat your opponent and take the city for yourself. After the city is yours the game ends and you can choose another city, and oppenent, to conquer. Each city can have a different number of districts than another city, making it easier or harder to conquer it. You will also win rewards for your Avatar, and for your Home, by conqering every city, by completing challenges within the mini-game, and by leveling up your player.

I think it would be fun and challenging! What does anyone else think?

Message 1 of 13 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: We need a new Assassin's Creed based mini-game!

Oct 28, 2012

No we don't.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 2 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I think anything Assassin's Creed would be welcome in Home, on top of what we already have. Unfortunately it seems most game developers have stopped supporting Home altogether. When was the last time we have a TGI? Or even some small event support a new game's release? Can't think of any really Smiley Indifferent

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

I think anything Assassin's Creed would be welcome in Home, on top of what we already have. Unfortunately it seems most game developers have stopped supporting Home altogether. When was the last time we have a TGI? Or even some small event support a new game's release? Can't think of any really Smiley Indifferent

E3. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 13 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Why would they wast there time makeing a space for a beta?  Maybe it's time for Home to come out of beta that or the staff needs to do a better job advertising Home so we get more game spaces.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 5 of 13 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 28, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Why would they wast there time makeing a space for a beta?  Maybe it's time for Home to come out of beta that or the staff needs to do a better job advertising Home so we get more game spaces.

Would be nice if real gaming companies did more in Home. Hopefully as Home grows they will start to see it worth their time. I miss spaces like the Resident Evil 5 Studio Lot, Sully's Bar and more. 

Message 6 of 13 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Would be nice if real gaming companies did more in Home. Hopefully as Home grows they will start to see it worth their time. I miss spaces like the Resident Evil 5 Studio Lot, Sully's Bar and more. 

i dont think Home is going to grow anymore than it already has.

personaly, i think its plateued.

Message 7 of 13 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

E3. Smiley Very Happy

Besides E3 -_- E3's a given at this point. 

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 8 of 13 (153 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

E3. Smiley Very Happy

i know, thats why i used the laughing smiley. Smiley Tongue

but aside from E3, it was probably the SFxTekken thing in Feb.

Message 9 of 13 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 28, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

E3. Smiley Very Happy

i know, thats why i used the laughing smiley. Smiley Tongue

but aside from E3, it was probably the SFxTekken thing in Feb.

Oh. Well in that case, yeah SFxTekken is the only TGI I can think of, or game promotion event in Home I can even think of at the moment...people love that stuff, not this original crap Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Likes