Sep 09 2013
By: Mr-Icecorn2 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

We need a NEW Harbour Studio Look/place.(As Basic home apt.)

10 replies 490 views Edited Sep 9, 2013

Hello Sony and developers,

i hope u guys can give a new Harbour Studio look/place cause it getting to boring and it's just too small these days a Premium free home space that comes with home..

and while u busy with that if u are going to do it. can u give us new wallpapers maybe floorings too and the out side look like a forrest with lake that we had in the closed beta of home back in 2008.

or give the harbour studio a 2nd floor... exspand it...

Thanks and Kind Reguards,

Mr-Icecorn2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 11 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Re: We need a NEW Harbour Studio Look/place.(As Basic home apt.)

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

Mr-Icecorn2 wrote:

i hope u guys can give a new Harbour Studio look/place cause it getting to boring and it's just too small these days a Premium free home space that comes with home..

and while u busy with that if u are going to do it. can u give us new wallpapers maybe floorings too and the out side look like a forrest with lake that we had in the closed beta of home back in 2008.  

Mr-Icecorn2

Okay, time for my highlights.

I seriously think our Harbour Studio should need New wallpapers, last time there were more papers during the earliest Closed Beta.

they should introduce "wallpaper for your harbour studio" system or buying/rewarding it

as for 2nd Floor.... it would take alot of work. but with that they pretty much have to... force every home user that have decorated on "Harbour Studio" to 'reset' in order to do that (after releasing)

also it needs a Client Patch for it (yes, 1.75 did introduce Adding feature system without need a simple patch. but they still can do it if optional)

Message 2 of 11 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

Mr-Icecorn2 wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2

Well my suggestion is

1. Custom wallpaper
  2. bathroom kitchen etc in the second floor
  3. Not a sold separately space or a separate space that you already own  & has has to re-invited
  4. more interactive build in stuff such as sink toilet etc
  5. change time of the day. Night, morning, midnight etc
  6. Open or close balcony door
  7. More default furniture
  8. build in TV to display Youtube video ustream etc or not since we have a EOD it just a huge waste of slot
Message 3 of 11 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3880 posts

Sep 9, 2013

:^/ Well, let's remember that Home's been around for five years now, and everyone already has a Harbour Studio. So, there are limits to what we can change without disrupting someone's furniture layouts. I think the basic shape should remain the same for that reason.

However, adding new wallpapers, or "floorpapers" shouldn't interfere with anyone's furniture layouts. Likewise, a change in the outdoor scenery or time of day would not disrupt furniture. So, updates are certainly possible within limits.

Also to keep in mind, Harbor Studio is meant to whet your appetite for what is possible in Home, but not to satisfy it. So we shouldn't expect an introductory space that does everything for free that a third party developer can invent to offer us for money.

Message 4 of 11 (382 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2 wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2

Well my suggestion is

1. Custom wallpaper
  2. bathroom kitchen etc in the second floor
  3. Not a sold separately space or a separate space that you already own  & has has to re-invited
  4. more interactive build in stuff such as sink toilet etc
  5. change time of the day. Night, morning, midnight etc
  6. Open or close balcony door
  7. More default furniture
  8. build in TV to display Youtube video ustream etc or not since we have a EOD it just a huge waste of slot

So basically you want a small masion for free?...

I think the studio is a nice free starting place. Could there be a market for a new better studio? Probably. I think some of the places that came out last 12 months fill that niche.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 11 (376 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Sep 10, 2013

To be honest with you I quite like the Harbour Studio apartment how it is. It’s nice modern design with nice view. The wallpaper I never really like em but the colours walls were nice touch and being able turn on and off lights. Some of the new apartments are well to big and times I feel the designers drop the style over size. I would like a nice city apartment with nice loft with view of city scape something like playground that was nice spot till the drama queen taken it oven.  

Message 6 of 11 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Be careful! Last time we wished for a new space it was disappointing and now every one wants the old space back..... Im talking about Central Plaza. There were soooo many complaints. Then they came out with this new "Hub" and now everyone wants CP back.... Always, ALWAYS! Be careful what you wish for when it comes to Home!
Message 7 of 11 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Mr-Icecorn2 wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2

Don't worry in a year from now u won't have any Apt in Home to worry about... They'll all be gone when they Close home sometime in 2014....

U can count on that...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 11 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Sep 10, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2 wrote:

Mr-Icecorn2

Don't worry in a year from now u won't have any Apt in Home to worry about... They'll all be gone when they Close home sometime in 2014....

U can count on that...

You need a B slap

Message 9 of 11 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Sep 10, 2013

WELL GAMES MECHANICS GAVE YOU A SOLUTION

GameMechanics wrote:

Message 10 of 11 (264 Views)