Reply
Highlighted
Oct 25 2008
By: alcatraz06 Uncharted Territory 1519 posts
Offline

We finally get to come home....

5 replies 2 views Edited Oct 25, 2008
if Qore doesnt mess everything up
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/25/2008
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: We finally get to come home....

Oct 25, 2008
i dont know if everyone will get it, but this is making it almost like an open beta...and would it really be a good thing i mean it would be packed with people causing so much lag and more problems then started
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/16/2008
Offline
2299 posts
 

Re: We finally get to come home....

Oct 25, 2008

mrawesomesauce wrote:
i dont know if everyone will get it, but this is making it almost like an open beta...and would it really be a good thing i mean it would be packed with people causing so much lag and more problems then started
Uh, the email itself calls it the closed beta, not the open.

 


Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/02/2008
Offline
1254 posts
 

Re: We finally get to come home....

Oct 25, 2008
mayb it will mess up bcuz not everyone in qore got there r2 invite and u kno aLOTT of people are going to get qore for home and it was alot of ppl that wanted r2 but home everybody wants that so mayb everyone who get qore qont get a invite 2 home
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/26/2007
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: We finally get to come home....

Oct 25, 2008

Ac3theone wrote:
mayb it will mess up bcuz not everyone in qore got there r2 invite and u kno aLOTT of people are going to get qore for home and it was alot of ppl that wanted r2 but home everybody wants that so mayb everyone who get qore qont get a invite 2 home

ill have to wait a month i don't have a credit card to use(and convincing my parents is impossibal )

Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/16/2008
Offline
2299 posts
 

Re: We finally get to come home....

Oct 25, 2008

cyberJosh wrote:

Ac3theone wrote:
mayb it will mess up bcuz not everyone in qore got there r2 invite and u kno aLOTT of people are going to get qore for home and it was alot of ppl that wanted r2 but home everybody wants that so mayb everyone who get qore qont get a invite 2 home

ill have to wait a month i don't have a credit card to use(and convincing my parents is impossibal )


Who said anything about it being a month?

 


Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes