Highlighted
Jan 25 2010
By: BoRiBLaZe1 Lombax Warrior 179 posts

We Need an Airport In Home!

22 replies 13 views Edited Jan 25, 2010

We need an airport so we can travel to different regions like Japan, Hong Kong , Europe . Like Tourist do! We can go shop and buy some different style clothing or furniture. And while it loads,  it could show our avatars sitting on there seats , with some music in the back ground.

I am sure all the other regions would also want to visit our region.

Or a teleport to other Regions.  

a href="http://us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/BoRiBLaZe1">
Get your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 23 (13 Views)
Wastelander
896 posts

Re: We Need an Airport In Home!

Jan 25, 2010
Yeah and then bring different clothes from other regions, oh no, wait. It's region lock and then all you see is an invisible body! Where are my jeans!!!
"Has it been that long? Yes."
Message 2 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jan 25, 2010
I've suggested this before in the past, we do need an airport but it won't happen.
Message 3 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 25, 2010

Really?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 23 (13 Views)
Wastelander
835 posts

Jan 25, 2010
Lol, those GTA4 home pics are such a tease.
Photobucket
Message 5 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 25, 2010
well i dont see why you would need an airport instead of just teleporting there through the map
Message 6 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Jan 25, 2010
That would be nice and would help cut down on people making multiple PSNs just to visit other homes.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 7 of 23 (13 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Jan 25, 2010

I have suggested this as well.  I would even be willing to buy a virtual ticket to do so.

It won't happen for a variety of reasons, mostly dealing with International Bussiness Laws.  Not to mention coding issues.

Message 8 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jan 25, 2010

SE7EN_1969 wrote:

I have suggested this as well. 

It won't happen for a variety of reasons,

Footballrule:

I've suggested this before in the past, we do need an airport but it won't happen.

Pretty much what they said

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 23 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3901 posts

Jan 26, 2010

This idea itself has been asked countless times already and some under more creative & original names. The first idea that I relayed from the closed beta boards was the "World Plaza" back in Nov. 08. (Extended Closed Beta)

This idea came from fellow tester Lloyd:

I suggest since Sony will be limiting region travel to Clubhouses and Home Spaces that Sony create a new Space called World Plaza where any player from any region could go to interact and meet other people who have home, that way we could still have our own region locked spaces but then have the opportunity to meet people from around the world.  Also make the World Plaza have its own events and things for players to do, and make the advertising region neutral so there would be no copyright issues, or make advertising region specific so that for example if you were uk you would only see uk advetisements and us vice versa.  Please post with you comments and suggestions and hopefully this will get to ___ and Ted so they can suggest it to developers, thanks :smileyhappy:

The user-generated concept art itself arrived in May 09. BittRunner (an HCV) did the art and NJShadow posted the thread Home World Plaza (CONCEPT).

Message 10 of 23 (13 Views)