Aug 03 2012
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts
Accepted Solution

Waterfall Terrace or Go Fish?

13 replies 228 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

I love to fish in real life and in videogames. But I can only get one of these spaces right now. So which one has the better fishing game. Which one is easy to play and is more addictive?

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 14 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Re: Waterfall Terrace or Go Fish?

Aug 3, 2012
Waterfall terrace but if u like the auora fishing game and such go for that personal space it has the skyfishing gane if im correct but dont take my word for it
Goodbye home
Message 2 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Thw Aurora personal space does NOT have the fishing game. Waterfall Terrace and Go Fish have pros and cons. You can win another apartment from the Go Fish apartment however, Waterfall Terrace is a MUCH nicer space. Sometimes the game works fine then stops working all of the sudden. There haven't been any issues so far with the Go Fish space.

Message 3 of 14 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Japan Home also has an elaborate fishing game with rewards.

Message 4 of 14 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Aug 3, 2012

the waterfall terrace fishing game is fun and it's got a awesome fishing suit you can win

Message 5 of 14 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Aug 3, 2012

There planning on bringing GAW to NA either later this year of early 2013.

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 6 of 14 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 3, 2012
Is that so strider? Wow another awesome dev to look forward to it seems. Thats GAW GZ and Peaxvox who have mentioned content arrivals in our future. Thanks for that nugget of info Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 7 of 14 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

Veemee's Go Fish, hands down!!! First, you get a cool looking fish tank, but The best reward is the underwater apt.

I have both spaces if you'd like to see them.

The Waterfall Terrace game is the same thing as the 2011 Winter Quest one.

Message 8 of 14 (168 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11644 posts

Aug 3, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

What???????? Did you read the thread title?????...............LOL. Another JP fanboySmiley LOL

Message 9 of 14 (166 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

What???????? Did you read the thread title?????...............LOL. Another JP fanboySmiley LOL

I'm broadening the guy's options to include something he may not have heard of. Since he says he's a fishing fanboy.

To answer the question, I own 20+ personal spaces probably and Waterfall Terrace is still my favourite. It was also the first space I purchased when I first got on Home. The fishing game, however is a bit notoriously buggy having been broken by updates and then patched many months later on at least 3 separate occassions. But in terms of the rest of the apartment, it blows Veemee's silly little island out of the water.

However, if you're really only interested in the fishing I guess Go Fish provides the more compelling experience what with all the different coloured/sized fish to catch, with different rods and time of day requirements etc. I unlocked all them in the EU when it was still free. One last thing to note is the fish in Go Fish are cartoony (i.e. US flag coloured fish) whereas the Waterfall Terrace fish are "realistic". But the Go Fish fish also more fun to catch/collect because they have personalities of sorts.

Message 10 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes