Sackboy
495 posts

Re: Watch Moives in Home Cinema... just as if you went to the Cinema!

Jun 5, 2007

Will11 wrote:
I was thinking this too

you were thinking WHAT too?

spam much?
Message 41 of 45 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5676 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

Will11 wrote:
I was thinking this too

spam much?

Yes he does......

Back on topic....

I really wouldn't want to watch movies in the cinema they have set up.... But also, they already confirmed you cannot watch BluRay movies in Home, and I believe it will be the same for just about any movie, cinema or not.
Message 42 of 45 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 5, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Fur0shus wrote:

Will11 wrote:
I was thinking this too

spam much?

Yes he does......

Back on topic....

I really wouldn't want to watch movies in the cinema they have set up.... But also, they already confirmed you cannot watch BluRay movies in Home, and I believe it will be the same for just about any movie, cinema or not.

i wouldn't mind going to the movies in home, it's a fun thing you could do with your friends (on home)
Message 43 of 45 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

Jun 5, 2007

Maazda wrote:
 umm why not just go to the real cinema with your friends? i rather hang with friands and watch then sit in my room in front of my ps3 and watch.

if u want to go ahead. but one day u might want to just chat and hang out and u realize theres a movie in the cinama u havnt watched  and go ahead anyways. but if they show new movies just released into theatres, itll probably cost u. the movies are more likely to be released after out on DVD or blu-ray
Message 44 of 45 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Otacon1105 wrote:

Maazda wrote:
 umm why not just go to the real cinema with your friends? i rather hang with friands and watch then sit in my room in front of my ps3 and watch.

if u want to go ahead. but one day u might want to just chat and hang out and u realize theres a movie in the cinama u havnt watched  and go ahead anyways. but if they show new movies just released into theatres, itll probably cost u. the movies are more likely to be released after out on DVD or blu-ray

if they charged you to see a movie, new or not, i wouldn't go...
Message 45 of 45 (13 Views)
0 Likes