Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 10, 2013
Great update, Tsunade ... I was gonna start this game tonight. I didn't want to have to go through the tutorial, play a couple of levels, only to come back and go through the tutorial AGAIN. I'll keep my eye on your thread for updates! Smiley Very Happy


Message 11 of 18 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1454 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 10, 2013

myalana wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This is the reply from tech support

 

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey Tsunade. Thanks for bringing this up, the devs are currently working on a fix to resolve this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.


J_W


Good to hear.  This definitely looks like my type of game.  I played the tutorial and was looking forward to playing the entire game, but now I'll stick to Cutthroats till the fix.  Thanks for the heads up.  Smiley Happy  Dean


Do you ever do anything else Dean? Cat Very Happy I just played through the first level and haven't gone back yet. Perhaps I'll wait til I hear a fix has been implemented as I don't relish the thought of advancing much without being able to pickup where I left off.

 

 

*chocolate for Penny


Since nDreams killed OrbRunner and replaced it with that abomination, mutant, grotesque balloon-popper game, I'm having a grand time sinking ships and making new friends at Cutthroats.  It really is a blast, but I am looking forward to playing this game as well.  Thanks for broadening my horizons Joey and crew.  (That just gave me an idea for a new thread.)  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 12 of 18 (583 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 10, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Since nDreams killed OrbRunner and replaced it with that abomination, mutant, grotesque balloon-popper game, I'm having a grand time sinking ships and making new friends at Cutthroats.  It really is a blast, but I am looking forward to playing this game as well.  Thanks for broadening my horizons Joey and crew.  (That just gave me an idea for a new thread.)  Smiley Happy  Dean


ROFLMAO - too funny, Dean, you said "it's a blast" and Cutthroats in the same thought ... lol Smiley LOL



Message 13 of 18 (579 Views)
First Son
Registered: 03/07/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 13, 2013

Currently the save game data and high score tables are not functioning. We are working flat out to resolve this issue. We take any issues like this very seriously. Your satisfaction is our mission.

Rest assured we will have Killer Plants from Outer Space up and running as soon as possible and make sure you get a free gift for your patience.

Message 14 of 18 (539 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 13, 2013

 

 

+++ Save data & high score tables not working! +++

Currently the save game data and high score tables are not functioning. We are working flat out to resolve this issue. We take any issues like this very seriously. Your satisfaction is our mission. 

Rest assured we will have Killer Plants from Outer Space up and running as soon as possible and make sure you get a free gift for your patience.

 

 

^ From their Facebook page.

Message 15 of 18 (484 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
824 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 13, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

 

 

+++ Save data & high score tables not working! +++

Currently the save game data and high score tables are not functioning. We are working flat out to resolve this issue. We take any issues like this very seriously. Your satisfaction is our mission. 

Rest assured we will have Killer Plants from Outer Space up and running as soon as possible and make sure you get a free gift for your patience.

 

 

^ From their Facebook page.


Thanks for the heads up Ledis! Hoping it gets fixed soon because I liked it when I first played it. I also noticed the words "free gift" which is always a good thing. lol

Message 16 of 18 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1232 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 13, 2013

Okay..I'm not a big gamer, if at all... But I don't get this game. What are you suppose to do with your little flying ship thingy while your bugs are running alone the glowing lines??? Maybe I'll take another look at it tonight.... No I'm not blond.....lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 18 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
824 posts
 

Re: *Warning* Killer Plants does not save progress

May 13, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Okay..I'm not a big gamer, if at all... But I don't get this game. What are you suppose to do with your little flying ship thingy while your bugs are running alone the glowing lines??? Maybe I'll take another look at it tonight.... No I'm not blond.....lol


You pick up any xp they drop, collect any packages that pop up on the map, and upgrade them if needed while they march. You can speed them up, heal them, etc. as they march if you have the upgrades you can pick up. 

Message 18 of 18 (66 Views)