Feb 22 2013
By: BlackSheepie Splicer 28 posts

Wardrobe/storage issues

94 replies 772 views Edited Feb 22, 2013

I know, I know; everyone and their young at heart grandmother have been complaining about the muff-ups from the dreaded (at times) update.

All I'm asking for though, is if there is a hallelujah solution to my wardrobe having a bad hair month. I'm sick of all of my clothes refusing to stay in storage, and nothing wants to remain favorited. It's a cold hearted stab to the eye every time I have to gaze upon such a calamity of clothes and chaos. I just want order restored! And I’ve tried sifting through the complaint thread but I can’t seem to find any solution.

SO, any answers? Who wants to be my saving grace?

Message 1 of 95 (772 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

Re: Wardrobe/storage issues

Feb 23, 2013

The problems regarding the Wardrob, and a few other issues, are very well known and are being worked on. If we wish, we can leave feedback in [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Re... as we have been asked to do.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 95 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
28 posts

Feb 23, 2013
Gee I didnt think of that! Thanks! ...not.
Message 3 of 95 (743 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 23, 2013
:^/ Conrad, BlackSheepie wasn't seeking to report trouble, he was looking for an answer. The thread you linked doesn't have one.

Sheepie, so far the trouble has not been fixed. Maybe the next update will include one, but don't hold your breath.
Message 4 of 95 (730 Views)
Splicer
28 posts

Feb 23, 2013
fyi, im not a "he". ima "she" Smiley Tongue but thanks
Message 5 of 95 (698 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ Conrad, BlackSheepie wasn't seeking to report trouble, she was looking for an answer. The thread you linked doesn't have one.

And no one has an  answer at this time. But posting our feedback in the official thread may speed things up so thar we will get the answers, or the repairs we want.

But at least you were informative enough to let BlackSheepie know that it hasn't been fixed (at this time). And with the concern for her health ("don't hold your breath") you certainly deserved that kudo. 

Congratulations.

On topic: The issues are being worked on and they will be fixed. It makes sense.

Message 6 of 95 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

The problems regarding the Wardrob, and a few other issues, are very well known and are being worked on. If we wish, we can leave feedback in [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Re... as we have been asked to do.

Not in the eyes of our community manager who says this about the issues with the 1.75 update, claiming they are, and I quote, "little issues that are bubbling up and affecting a few folks"... and that there are "No broken issues that pertain to Home 1.75 itself" 

If our own community manager doesn't take these issues seriously, and claims only a few are being affected, don't expect to see any significant improvements in the near future.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 7 of 95 (683 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ Conrad, BlackSheepie wasn't seeking to report trouble, she was looking for an answer. The thread you linked doesn't have one.

And no one has an  answer at this time. But posting our feedback in the official thread may speed things up so thar we will get the answers, or the repairs we want.

But at least you were informative enough to let BlackSheepie know that it hasn't been fixed (at this time). And with the concern for her health ("don't hold your breath") you certainly deserved that kudo. 

Congratulations.

On topic: The issues are being worked on and they will be fixed. It makes sense.

You don't know this...if you do please provide a link. If not I shall feel obligated to report your post for spreading false information.

Message 8 of 95 (677 Views)
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

...don't expect to see any significant improvements in the near future.

Brilliant.

And the beat goes on.

Message 9 of 95 (673 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

myalana wrote:
You don't know this...if you do please provide a link. 

It makes sense. To be more specific, it makes financial sense.

Message 10 of 95 (691 Views)
0 Likes