Aug 20 2014
By: SunBunz Hekseville Citizen 186 posts

Wardrobe "Keep" Storage Capacity?

12 replies 363 views Edited Aug 20, 2014

I'm planning to ATTEMPT to re-organize my clothing items in my hearted/keep sections, & leaving most in storage, as it takes FAR too long to find anything in storage (I couldn't tell you how many friggin' items I've accumulated over the past 4 years)

Does anyone know the number of items that can be kept in the "Keep" sections? Hand items, head, accessories, tops, bottoms, etc? If I know the exact number of limitations, I can count as I go, & not have what happened before-- I spent hours re-arraning my stuff, hearting more than 20 items per category, & then as soon as I logged off Home, they got completely scrambled up again.  I don't wish for this to happen again, but someone told me it was patched. However I don't know how many items can be KEPT in the "keep" section, & how many items can be favorited. (or "hearted")

--------I did a search about this, already. No success finding an answer to my question. Please don't scold me for starting a new thread, navigating in the forums is kind of a nightmare lately, there's thousands of posts, & hundreds of pages, I lack time to read them all. But I appreciate help, as always. Man Very Happy

Follow me on Twitter@SunBunz1up
Complete Game Collection in My Backloggery
Watch my live streams on Twitch
YouTube
Message 1 of 13 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
186 posts

Re: Wardrobe "Keep" Storage Capacity?

Aug 20, 2014

Forgot to ask: also, limit numbers for decorations in personal spaces as well? Chairs, sofas, ornaments, etc? Maybe I'll re-arrange those too later, if I CAN.

(I still don't see a "edit" function on my forum post. So I had to reply.)

YouTube
Message 2 of 13 (359 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Aug 20, 2014
I believe the limit for furniture and wardrobe is 500 items each. Once that cap is reached, all newly acquired items become sent to Storage automatically. Inventory (LMO’s, etc.) have their own cap, I think that is 50.

A helpful hint: as far as wardrobe goes, the 500 limit is split amongst gender, so if you stick exclusively to one gender be it male or female, always check the other gender from time to time and put any reward items into storage to save cap space.
Photobucket
Message 3 of 13 (346 Views)
Splicer
27 posts

Aug 20, 2014
Above is correct.
Be excellent to each other....and....PARTY ON, DUDES!
Message 4 of 13 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
186 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2014

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
I believe the limit for furniture and wardrobe is 500 items each. Once that cap is reached, all newly acquired items become sent to Storage automatically. Inventory (LMO’s, etc.) have their own cap, I think that is 50.

A helpful hint: as far as wardrobe goes, the 500 limit is split amongst gender, so if you stick exclusively to one gender be it male or female, always check the other gender from time to time and put any reward items into storage to save cap space.

So 250 items total for male, & 250 total for female? I use both genders frequently.

YouTube
Message 5 of 13 (329 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Aug 20, 2014
The overall cap for wardrobe is 500. However, there is no pre-set limit within each gender; you can have 250 between each or 500 of one and 0 of another or 328 of one and 172 of the other. It's flexible like that. Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 6 of 13 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Aug 20, 2014
When I said "500 split amongst gender" what I meant is the allocation counts against each. But as far as reserving, it is flexible. Sorry, on phone and can't edit. Smiley Sad
Photobucket
Message 7 of 13 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
186 posts

Aug 20, 2014

I hear ya. LOL

AND THANK YOU!!! I can NEVER use these forums on mobile device, autocorrect makes me wanna pluck my own eyes out.Smiley LOL

YouTube
Message 8 of 13 (313 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
186 posts

Aug 26, 2014

BLARGH. Came back to let you know, I ATTEMPTED to re-oragnize my stuff, putting practically EVERYTHING in storage for both male & female, leaving very little in the "Keep" sections. I even clicked on "Keep" for EVERY single category, logged off Home, came back, & yup. It was all scrambled up again. Ugh. They NEVER fixed that?! >_< That really sucks. Navigating Wardrobe is so tedious with everything scrambled up. Tons of items I HATE, stay in the keep section while the items I actually care to keep open are somewhere in oblivion. (Sigh) Home's probably gonna die soon anyway, but y'know. I'd like to be able to enjoy what time I can before it goes away, & not spend the majority of that time stuck in Wardrobe. lol

YouTube
Message 9 of 13 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:

OMG, I didn't know this. SOOOO much stuff is going to be going into storage now. The only time I use my male he's a lizard overlord and that's it! I seriously, OMG! D: SOooo glad to find this out!

Message 10 of 13 (180 Views)
0 Likes