Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28588 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

the_original_se wrote:
thanks captain obvious.


I've got a question for you. Why is it that you cannot be nice and polite? Maybe even respectful? And why do you constantly want to insult and post off topic remarks?

 

Can't you be nice and not take jabs at others just because you may not agree with them or even dislike them?

 

Just because we may not like what we are reading does not mean that we have to respond (in a very negative manner).

 

I hope that you have a pleasant and safe New Year. Take care and have fun.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 11 of 17 (163 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

the_original_se wrote:
thanks captain obvious.


I've got a question for you. Why is it that you cannot be nice and polite? Maybe even respectful? And why do you constantly want to insult and post off topic remarks?

 

Can't you be nice and not take jabs at others just because you may not agree with them or even dislike them?

 

Just because we may not like what we are reading does not mean that we have to respond (in a very negative manner).

 

I hope that you have a pleasant and safe New Year. Take care and have fun.


please stay on topic. if you have anything you want to say to me please use the private messaging feature on this forum.


Message 12 of 17 (155 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

the_original_se wrote:
thanks captain obvious.


I've got a question for you. Why is it that you cannot be nice and polite? Maybe even respectful? And why do you constantly want to insult and post off topic remarks?

 

Can't you be nice and not take jabs at others just because you may not agree with them or even dislike them?

 

Just because we may not like what we are reading does not mean that we have to respond (in a very negative manner).

 

I hope that you have a pleasant and safe New Year. Take care and have fun.


Just ignore the trolls. Bro (IT JUST LIKE PEWDIEPIE HATER WHO HATE EVERYTHING PEWDIEPIE) - sorry for the off-topic

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 13 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

al2009man wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

the_original_se wrote:
thanks captain obvious.

I've got a question for you. Why is it that you cannot be nice and polite? Maybe even respectful? And why do you constantly want to insult and post off topic remarks?

 

Can't you be nice and not take jabs at others just because you may not agree with them or even dislike them?

 

Just because we may not like what we are reading does not mean that we have to respond (in a very negative manner).

 

I hope that you have a pleasant and safe New Year. Take care and have fun.


Just ignore the trolls. Bro (IT JUST LIKE PEWDIEPIE HATER WHO HATE EVERYTHING PEWDIEPIE) - sorry for the off-topic


sad how people on this forum toss that word around like a baseball.


Message 14 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3270 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

only when it's deserved Smiley Wink

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 15 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

only when it's deserved Smiley Wink


no. its used whenever someone doesnt like what someone else posted.

"I disagree with you therefore youre a troll"


Message 16 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
48 posts
 

Re: Wardrobe Wars Reward - Sneakers - Damask (F)

Dec 31, 2012

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked.

Message 17 of 17 (86 Views)