Welcoming Committee
5952 posts

Re: Wardrobe Inventory

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Sony needs to lets us have the control to download and to delete our home items like we can do with the games we purchase from the PSN store. That can be Sony's New Years resolution to address to inventory problems everyone hates so much.Woman Happy 

A DELETE is not an OPTION!   u know darn well item's would get DELETED by accident and thats WRONG!

There is no NEED for a DELETE button... What we can use is another tab where we can move said item's into that tab! and they be out of the way... And if we ever wanted to see or use them we have that tab to know where they are.... Plain and Simple!

But DELETE is not an Option as it means we loose item's we paid for or may hit by accident... SO NO to DELETE Opton... But YES to adding a NEW TAB to place item's in that TAB to keep em out of or way... That opton is far better!

I don't know if you've noticed that I wrote Download and Delete. Like our games that we purchase if we delete them by accident we can simply re-download them again. I'm simply saying why not have the same option with our home items aswell. I'm not sure how we can loose an item if it's on a Download list like our games are. Just my opinion.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 21 of 24 (112 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I don't know if you've noticed that I wrote Download and Delete. Like our games that we purchase if we delete them by accident we can simply re-download them again. I'm simply saying why not have the same option with our home items aswell. I'm not sure how we can loose an item if it's on a Download list like our games are. Just my opinion.Woman Happy

This. Home is years behind other online services, let us delete whatever we don't want but have a "purchased" section where we can easily download anything we previously deleted.

If not than allow us to make custom categories where we can store things seperately such as the hunderds of t-shirts I have collected.

Message 22 of 24 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11608 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I'd be happy to get rid of the fossils in storage......Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 24 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Wardrobe Inventory / slots limitations

Feb 15, 2013

Why not let us donate our stuff that is unwanted by other people Or let us sell it by a cheaper price? Right now I have Major problems slots in my wardorbe keep getting shorter, I'm willing to donate to people that lack the money to afford clothing and sell some of my stuff. After all I'm not gonna waste my money and delete the stuff that I paid for.

Thank you, and have a nice day Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 24 (45 Views)
0 Likes