Survivor
1691 posts

Re: Wardrobe Inventory / slots limitations

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

Just so everyone knows, Male and Female share the same wardrobe space. Storage the items you will not use. This should give some relief. Though, we desperately need an update to the Wardrobe and slots.

Each week, a plethora of new wardrobe items and personal space items come to Playstation Home. Users are running out of room, and may refrain from buying clothes and other items because there's simply not enough of room to put all this stuff. This should and needs to be fixed. Developers are not going to cut back on the items put out each week. If not add space, play around with data allocation to  make some room.

Message 11 of 24 (305 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Sharakon wrote:

I have so many items, that when I go to my storage is freezes me all the time. 

That happens to me all the time. It's so annoying. Smiley Mad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 24 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
348 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Increasing the storage space or adding a 2nd storage is not enough any more!

What we need is:

- Ability to categorize items (let wardrobe maybe suggest auto sub-categories) for example:

Boots

Skirts

Beach

etc.

- When things do get moved to storage, let us know what was moved!

- Increase the save slots and feature full body view

- Create a 'Unwanted' storage for items put in there to simply not even load so that it won't be so slow. If we ever want them again (simply add a button saying 'Download' or something)

- Get rid of the SHOP icon in wardrobe it's a FAIL

- Separate the link between male/female wardrobes

Well not like any of the above will happen, just some wishful thinking Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Nanshe

Message 13 of 24 (267 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I'd mention in a post before how most of the things i have were bought seperately. Thus avoiding all the useless stuff that i could care less for that are included in bundles Or such.. also helping me keep my inventory organized. However as i buy things, the new stuff always get favorited so it remains on top of my list along with all my favorited items i like To keep on top of my inventory. And those older items i have purchased while back but still use and familiar with that remain in my inventory remain on the bottom. 

Though i go into storage now often to search for some things i do enjoy but hardly use, i'd still like them to be towards the top of the storage inventory. But i always gotta dig in there and search because its what i want to use and cant keep it any longer in my regular inventory.

For example, the notorius santa claus throne i own... Its remained in storage for a long time but im known to use it quite often.

Point is.. I would like that same favorite feature we have in our regular inventories as a feature for our storage section too. 

And maybe my santa claus throne can see the light of day more often. Even if not in season. Its such a regal chair!

we buy these items. So please let us use em as much as we could possibly Can. In a way i feel ripped off. And it hasnt made me a very happy customer.  Please Update home so its  2013 ready. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 14 of 24 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I personally can't be buying all kinds of bundles, because of the fact I use both genders.

Sharing one wardrobe space, tends to take it up all too quick.

As of recent, I've had to remove all my items that were older than 5 months (other than my old favorite items like the IREM shorts or beanie jacket.)

Because my wardrobe is moving all my items all over, so it's making it hard to buy for either gender with my wardrobe getting so full.

Message 15 of 24 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 7, 2013

It would be nice if we could occasionally have personal auctions for things we know we will never use again( or bought by mistake in the first place) to get reembursed and be able to buy more things with what we get at auction. also more different catagories should be added. I want to find food items as food in decorations, I don't want to dig through many items to look for food, if I need to decorate with food

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 16 of 24 (223 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I want to see more save slots to the wardrobe as well as a separater for our clothes and stuff so clothes will be easy to find.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 17 of 24 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Wardrobe Inventory

Jan 7, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Sony needs to lets us have the control to download and to delete our home items like we can do with the games we purchase from the PSN store. That can be Sony's New Years resolution to address to inventory problems everyone hates so much.Woman Happy 

A DELETE is not an OPTION!   u know darn well item's would get DELETED by accident and thats WRONG!

There is no NEED for a DELETE button... What we can use is another tab where we can move said item's into that tab! and they be out of the way... And if we ever wanted to see or use them we have that tab to know where they are.... Plain and Simple!

But DELETE is not an Option as it means we loose item's we paid for or may hit by accident... SO NO to DELETE Opton... But YES to adding a NEW TAB to place item's in that TAB to keep em out of or way... That opton is far better!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 18 of 24 (200 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Jan 8, 2013

ralahinn1 rallied:

It would be nice if we could occasionally have personal auctions for things we know we will never use again( or bought by mistake in the first place) to get reembursed and be able to buy more things with what we get at auction. also more different catagories should be added. I want to find food items as food in decorations, I don't want to dig through many items to look for food, if I need to decorate with food

:^/ Sadly, you've just explained why your wish will never be granted.

In the material world, if you sold me a used paperback book, the book's author and publisher would get nothing for that transaction. Likewise, if you sold me an automobile, clothing, furniture, indeed any second-hand physical object. The original creator of the product receives nothing from the second-hand sale. Second-hand book stores and charity thrift stores are thriving businesses, dealing exclusivly with used merchandise.

With intellectual property, such as software or music, it can work out that way too. The original media can change hands, and the license to use the product is transferred with it. This is legal as long as no copies are retained.

However, Sony's Home offeres the unique opportunity for developers to remain the only source for their wares. Because Home's current version does not allow users to buy items from each other, any money I spend will go to a licensed developer. Sony and their developers want it that way.

;^) I agree that better ways of organizing our inventories of purchased items would be welcome, but don't hold your breath waiting for ways to spend money other than with a developer.

Message 19 of 24 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Well i know its not an option and it has been brought up previously, but the ability to gift items once bought would be pretty neat. 

Not gonna lie. I get bothered by seeing default clothes on avatars.  i try to help those noobs sometimes. But then i think how awesome it would be to donate some of my stuff that i never use so that this noob doesnt feel left out. And we all know how being in default clothing casts one out. 

Having things in home makes the whole experience better. Complete even. And i think many would like others to share in that feeling so many new members that come into home can relate to this experience.  Gifting or donating old items one wishes to remove would be a welcomed feature if it ever could be possible. I think this would lead to more new members in home seeing as to how many wont feel left out due to having something rather than default gear. 

Also in ornaments, Theres a bunch of stuff in there that could be rearranged to be placed in another category. 

Like the new Gz stainless restaurant items. They belong in appliances not ornaments. 

We also need ALL active items that are still at 22 slots to be rearranged and more suited to their respective slot capacity. 

This includes all items by sony. 

Lockwood and mass media. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 20 of 24 (150 Views)