Awesome, thank u very much for these tutorials, finally got them all
Message 11 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2910 posts

Re: ***Ward of Despair Tutorials (vids included)***

May 10, 2009

JVBGFR wrote:

this doesn't have the videos but this is the tutorial, there's no need to make multiple threads, just post those videos in this main one

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=586456 

You made a walkthrough thread, you should make your own videos instead of giving this guy hell for making a better one than yours. Everyone doesn't have to post in your thread. What makes yours the "main" one? I would consider this the main one, since it actually has videos, and yours secondary, since you'll probably just rip off this guys videos.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1327 posts

May 10, 2009
Well done, Kudos.
Message Edited by jjooee93 on 05-10-2009 09:24 AM
Message 14 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

May 10, 2009

This link will bring you to a post with a detailed Map in English on how to win and a list of each rewards for all 3 game types.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.i
d=ps3home&thread.id=655510

sc misscooco
Message 15 of 17 (32 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

May 10, 2009

Myk_Saiten wrote:

JVBGFR wrote:

this doesn't have the videos but this is the tutorial, there's no need to make multiple threads, just post those videos in this main one

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=586456 

You made a walkthrough thread, you should make your own videos instead of giving this guy hell for making a better one than yours. Everyone doesn't have to post in your thread. What makes yours the "main" one? I would consider this the main one, since it actually has videos, and yours secondary, since you'll probably just rip off this guys videos.

umm if you read his response to my post, he said add his videos to my thread exact quote of his response to my post "ok add the video ur thread then, i'll update with more videos soon", and it's the main one since it was the first one made and has been here for the past couple of months, it's nonsense to duplicate threads when we can just keep it in one thread 

Message 16 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3956 posts

May 11, 2009

Myk_Saiten wrote:

JVBGFR wrote:

He probaly just wants all the Kudo's, and thats fine with me, I just made the vids to help people, doesnt matter where there posted.

but thanks for the nice coments

Photobucket
Message 17 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes