Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Re: WICH ONE WILL U PERFER HOME OR GTA IV BEING ONLINE??????

Mar 19, 2007
What the? Do you even know what home is?
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 11 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 19, 2007

GSFDman2000000 wrote:
NO INTERACTIONS ON HOME. You cant touch somebody else in HOME you go straight through them.(cover against sexual and un-appropriate gestures) We have no info on GTA 4 so we dont know what to expect. The major difference you got to look at(even though NOTHING ALIKE) is PRICE!! HOME=FREE and will work with almost ALL GAMES GTA 4=$59.99 no guarantee online(very possible) and uhhh you can roam anywhere That's pretty much all we know about GTA 4. Plus we dont know if they gonna make 360 with better exclusives than PS3 or visa verca. We know HOME better than anything 360 got online and its free so just enjoy that. Also, Sony has the people that CREATED XBOX LIVE WORKING FOR THEM(Sony Online Entertainment).

How do you know you go through people? You don't.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 12 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10233 posts

Mar 19, 2007
i would play Home bcuz of its features
Message 13 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Mar 19, 2007
They both come out in October, so I am sure I will come to the crossroads when I must choose. Do I play GTA4, or do I go use Home? I dread the day that I have to choose, but I will say I am more excited about GTA4. I am a die hard GTA fan and always will be. I will definitely be switching back and forth, but GTA is more important to me.

Then again, GTA4 comes out October 16th. Maybe if Home is later in October, then I will use it more, because I will have some time spent with GTA4. Who knows?
Message 14 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 19, 2007

markdawg7x wrote:
They both come out in October, so I am sure I will come to the crossroads when I must choose. Do I play GTA4, or do I go use Home? I dread the day that I have to choose, but I will say I am more excited about GTA4. I am a die hard GTA fan and always will be. I will definitely be switching back and forth, but GTA is more important to me.

Then again, GTA4 comes out October 16th. Maybe if Home is later in October, then I will use it more, because I will have some time spent with GTA4. Who knows?

you should be considering this

you use home to enter GTA not that you are playing home or GTA. Home is best thought of as a Gateway to content with a strong social aspect. It has some game like qualities but it is more of an environment. GTA is a game you can enter from home. You can go to the rockstar lobby (assuming they make one) and meet other players who want to play GTA and enter the game together with them.
Think of it as an online match making service which can link directly to a game and you get a better idea of what Home is aiming for.
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 15 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 19, 2007
and honestly this topic is already done to death so please stop creating new threads on this topic.

____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 16 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Mar 19, 2007

AckeheceKoheo wrote:

markdawg7x wrote:

you should be considering this

you use home to enter GTA not that you are playing home or GTA. Home is best thought of as a Gateway to content with a strong social aspect. It has some game like qualities but it is more of an environment. GTA is a game you can enter from home. You can go to the rockstar lobby (assuming they make one) and meet other players who want to play GTA and enter the game together with them.
Think of it as an online match making service which can link directly to a game and you get a better idea of what Home is aiming for.

Right, I understand that. I just mean for the most part. You are either screwing around it Home, or screwing around in GTA4. For me, it will be GTA4 at first. Although I look forward to a Rockstar lobby, so you can set matches like that. That would be sick.
Message 17 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes