Splicer
82 posts

Re: WHY PEOPLE!!! WHY!!!

Feb 22, 2011

I agree that there are more things for guys than girls. but also that if there is something for guys or girls, there should be a male or female counterpart. it's only fair. =)

I have a couple friends who are dudes who dress as girls. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

and, to the OP. The only reason I have ever had to dress as a guy is when creeps start crashing my get togethers because they want to try to get some "virtual action" or something. and it was the Cole outfit from Infamous.

so it's either dress as a dude, or a messed up chick, or get hit on by pervs. ( I certainly have plenty of pervy PMs in my inbox *shudder*)

the bad thing is, I feel super horrible that I've been hit on so much that I have to end up being rude to a lot of guys because I never know who will be nice and who will turn out to be a pervinator.

Message 141 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Well the whole guy being girl thing...oh well...then stop talking to that person if you have a problem. But what makes laugh is dudes being females then hitting on other "lesbian females" to get off. lol but irl it's both dudes. It's sad they do that and there are real lesbians and bis on there and I feel bad for them when people think they are trannies. But here's something to solve the problem....sign off home and start playing a game. Home is fun but geez...ps3 is made for games. BTW just out there...anyone who can help me with Tekken story mode...message my screen name on ps3...ty

small_970359.jpg

\/****\/ Vampyre Legacy/Black Vampires for life!!
Photobucket
Message 142 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 23, 2011

trellgang wrote:            Feb, 27, 2010

Im sick & tired of the MALES pretending to be FEMALES or vice versa.It‘s just isn't kool.I have been in many situations that a girl was actually a dude.SONY need to make it that what ever you choose your avatar to be , You CAN‘T go back and CHANGE it later on . What do you think ?

I know that you haven't posted on the forums or been on here in a year,

but we're going to reply to your thread even if you are not here to hear us. 

Message 143 of 157 (27 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Feb 23, 2011

Shae_Wolf wrote:

And I'm sick and tired of guys hitting on me when I'm not looking for a virtual boyfriend! Quit trying to pick girls up in home and meet a real ones. And, those of you who are girls trying to pick up guys, you also need to meet real ones. I'm not trying to tell ya what to do, just a suggestion. ^ ^

Also, making it to where you can be only one or the other would mean that I couldn't use my Infamous Cole outfit from the demo because it's only for guys -_-

Speaking of why are somethings only for guys? I'd like to have Cole's outfit for a girl (except for the hair lol).

i guess the developers figure since the character in the game is a guy, they will just make the outfit for guys.

but then you have things like the Assassin's Creed outfits in which the Altair and Ezio costumes are for both guys and girls, which is cool. and that the outfits look good on girls is just a added bonus.XD

and what, you dont want to rock Cole's shiny chrome dome?

Message 144 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 16, 2011

oh well...let avis be avis

\/****\/ Vampyre Legacy/Black Vampires for life!!
Photobucket
Message 145 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4860 posts

Mar 16, 2011

Seriously Home is for gamers, not nothing more! And why do we have people who are mean enough to call other people trannies on Home, cause they choose to display the opposite gender?

I am a male who uses a female avatar because I want to and I enjoy looking at my avatar on my 50 inch screen HDTV.

2010-12-19-170127.jpg

Me with a my own Creation on Home. Get over it! Click on images to see full size.

PlayStation®Home Picture 12-9-2010 1-59-37.jpg

PlayStation®Home Picture 12-6-2010 8-50-32.jpg

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 146 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Mar 16, 2011

I agree with you totally Aerlternitas. On that note people on home are free to be who they want to be, no one can take that away, i've seen many female avatars and became friends with them and found out that they were guys and I had no problem with it.

Message 147 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 16, 2011

I have to agree with you, that people need to take their avatars and usernames seriously, BUT that goes for you too! It really shouldn't matter to you....

Message 148 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Mar 17, 2011

In my 72 years, I have been amazed that when a girl dresses up in men's clothing it is considered 'cute' but if a man wants to dress up in women's clothing for the fun of it, other men get all bent out of shape. 

PlayStation®Home Picture 3-13-2011 1-36-18.jpg

It's the people themselves who matter - not the clothes they choose to wear.  I applaud those who have the courage to explore, experience, and examine.  Life is short - LIVE it.  If you feel threatened when you learn that someone is not your preconceived notion of who they should be, or what you want them to be, then you will miss out on getting to know a lot of interesting people. Not every friendship with a female-looking avatar has to be based on "Do I want to **** this person?".  Fortunately, most of the men in Home realize that - or there wouldn't be any men on my Friend List! 

But it also applies to women in Home who are dressed as sexy looking young girl avatars although in real life, a lot of men would never even speak to them because they do not fit the modern version of 'pretty'.  Can you blame them for making themselves more attractive in here?

Accept that you are talking to a set of pixels someone arranged a certain way to please themselves.  Get past your own fantasies and get to know the real person.

Message 149 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 17, 2011

trellgang wrote:

i know home wasn't made to be a dating service ..... but lets be real who really talk about games there..... ands wats wrong with dating online ..... dating online have a lot of benefits . it let u meet people who u would have never met in ur life... so what if your love of your life is on the other side of the world , u now have a chance to find them........ im so Futuristic LOL

eh... I'd say your sad... lol...

sure you can date online... match.com or eharmony maybe?

but get real man, it's a playstation...

What do you want the girl to do? Play Ken n' Barbie with playstation dolls at your harbour studio?

Are you rich? Are you going to fly out the hundreads / thousands of probable miles that the girl you meet will live from you?

oh playstation romantics... to cute =)

Photobucket
and I like to do drawerings! ♫
Message 150 of 157 (27 Views)
0 Likes