Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: WHY PEOPLE!!! WHY!!!

Mar 17, 2011

I know a few people who've done this, Ashley. o__o

Only once have I ever met somebody from online. And that was seriously by accident. I had no idea she lived in the same town as my GRANDMA! Hahahaha.

Message 151 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9120 posts

Mar 24, 2011

3d%20spring%20wallpaper-Flowers_-_Spring_Road.jpg You must be good with the speach patterns..I can't tell most of the time..unless they wear the free stuff...I think ny speach patterns are tuff to figure out..we tuff here..lol...love your posts...

Message 152 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

Mar 24, 2011

This is a very very old post. Please check the date before you post. You can find it by clicking the "Go to original post" and looking up at the top of the original post. Thanks.

Message 153 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 12, 2011

If they don't ''talk'' regularly on mic then odds are.. You would be shocked to find out who have sported either male or female outfits and were actually the other gender in real life. but if thats how they want to play home then thats fine. who cares? options are there for us and thats a good thing.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 154 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Its alright to have a female avatar. i dont but you no there is when theres more girl avatars than males in a room on home lol but i dont see the problem as long as the persons sound to talk to but when the dude claims to be a girl in real then thats kinda wierd but hey whatever floats your boat

XPaddyCFCX Trophy Card

photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 155 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Ok so I didn't bother reading thru any of this, but thought I'd give my thoughts on the matter. Well first off I'm a male who plays as a female in Home probably about 30% of the time. Why do I do it? Hmm, well sometimes I just wanna feel sexy of course..   I really dunno the exact reason as I don't feel the need to dress up in women's clothes in real life.. yea just don't care to analyze it that much. That being said, I got no problems with other males who play females in Home, but and a big BUT I do care if they try to pass themselves off as real females. Meaning, if someone tries to fool or trick me into believing they are a real woman. I never have and never would try to decieve someone this way. All my friends know I'm a guy and any new people I might meet while playing a female avatar I always make sure to throw it in as quickly as possible that I'm not really a girl.. I'll get it across one way or the other. Maybe my whole philosophy here doesn't make sense, but it is what it is. In the end, PS Home is just a game to me, however I think to a lot of ppl it's the majority of their social life so I can see how it's much more important to them that people represent themselves 100% accurately. It's true that there's a lot of folks in Home, for one reason or another, get very emotionally involved in the world that Sony has created.

Message 156 of 157 (135 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Nov 12, 2011

Having played games as a female character such as Jill Valentine, I don't think there's anything unusual about switching to a female avatar. I'd never try to pass myself off as a female, but Home is basically a fantasy game, so if someone else wants to pretend, it makes no difference to me; I'm not out to score in the first place.

Message 157 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes