Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: WHY PEOPLE!!! WHY!!!

Feb 28, 2010

Animus_Requiem wrote:

Notice how he said "I thought it was a girl but it was actually a dude" that made me lol. The problem would be worse if you couldnt change it, and the girl being a dude scenario would not go away and would be unchangeable.

Also, seems this person speaks from experience, and makes me want to ask "why does it matter?" Are you there to meet and make friends (Where color, gender, age etc shouldnt really matter if they share your maturity and are someone you hang around with) or is it because the OP is upset because he tried getting with some girls (In a more than friendly way) and got PWNed by finding out its a dude?

Honestly I dont know, dont wanna know, dont need to know. To answer the OP though, I think the idea is bad and has no conventional use.

Well said Animus, well said

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 157 (82 Views)
Wastelander
903 posts

Feb 28, 2010
Quit trying to pickup female avatars. Meet someone in real life.
Message 12 of 157 (82 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Feb 28, 2010

im sick of it to but we cant control how tranys think.....lol jk but we still cant control them

Message 13 of 157 (82 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Feb 28, 2010
I've seen home commercials touting you can be whoever you want in home...business type guys being punk rockers for example. So I doubt they'd stop you being opposite sex.
Message 14 of 157 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 28, 2010
I think you should be careful what you wish for.
Demanding limitations seems counter-productive to me.
Why would you want to be limited in your choice of avatars, clothing or anything else Home offers, which already isn't much?

Just because you thought you'd get to do a little one-on-one cyber action with a cute bit of female pixels and it turned out it was a guy, which you should have already determined by his username, (CyberTom666), doesn't mean you have to try and ruin it for the rest of us.

Am I a fairly normal, straight dude who occasionally exercises the option of dressing up like a female in Home?
Yeah...I am.
I can't speak for everyone who does this but, for me, the reasoning is simple....I get bored watching some version of myself, even when changing costumes, walking around and doing things.
I like to mix it up a little and see my own little pixel hottie roaming around....so what's wrong with that?

Plus, it's a good way to bring a few trollaphiles out of the woodwork and have a chance to report them, whereas real girls they had previously encountered might not do so.

Either way, no matter what the reasons are for an individual, as long as you're not hurting anyone or using intentional deception for personal gain, i don't see why you'd gripe about it.
Just deal with it.
Message 15 of 157 (82 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 28, 2010
Yea.. I met a hot chick named David o.O
HomeStationMagazine
Message 16 of 157 (82 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 28, 2010

Jersquall wrote:

LOLz

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 157 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Feb 28, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

LOLz

You met a hot G.I.R.L.?

Awesome!

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 157 (83 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Feb 28, 2010
im not using it as no dating service ... but u should at least have the right to know the person u talking to gender ....
Message 19 of 157 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 28, 2010
Um.....why should it matter?

Message 20 of 157 (83 Views)