Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Re: WHY DOES ONE ACCOUNT HAVE 9 AVATAR SLOTS?

Jan 16, 2010
yah lol how bout this for an idea home community i would love to here the best funniest story of peoples strange strange encounters in home LETS CALL IT CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE HOME KIND come on community time for a comedic thread
Message 11 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Jan 16, 2010
I don't think they made 9 slots so significant others can just make their avatars, though it's a nice gesture, I think they rather we let them create a new user.  The money!!
Photobucket
Message 12 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Jan 16, 2010
You would be surprised at how many games, females play, and how well they are at them. Almost like they were *GASP* equal to us men! ( side note to females, if you couldnt tell I was being sarcastic on that last part. Now enjoy the rest of this post =) ) Anyways, I too have used my slots for pre made looks. I think there should be one or two more rows added.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 13 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 16, 2010

Agentozzy wrote:
You would be surprised at how many games, females play, and how well they are at them. Almost like they were *GASP* equal to us men! ( side note to females, if you couldnt tell I was being sarcastic on that last part. Now enjoy the rest of this post =) ) Anyways, I too have used my slots for pre made looks. I think there should be one or two more rows added.

Equal? Come on, we've been running the show for quite some time. Haven't you gotten used to it yet?

Message 14 of 42 (5 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1596 posts

Jan 16, 2010

optimusbeech13 wrote:
i believe SCEA created 9 avatar slots so people could maake female avatars for their wives or girlfriends or boyfriends or friends that come hang out most of my friends know im a guy tthat occasionaly lets my wife play and one think i dont understand is why when ppl see me playing as a girl think its creepy like comon peeps its just a cartoon avatar give me feedback on this subject i know im not the only one its not a game that can physically harm ppl in any way i think if ppl on home cant realize this sony computer should scrap the entire dream of having a virtual world because people just act like its real lifethoughts and feedback home community please thank you

I believe they gave you 9 slots so that you can quickly access different outfits reguardless but not limited to one gender oh and 9 slots are not nearly enough IMO. 

BTW it is weird to cross dress, but its not weird to let your friends/gf/wife play on your screen name, I sometimes let my friend run around as me BUT not as a female, but if you do thats cool..

Message 15 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Jan 16, 2010
LMAO JOANNA I LOVE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER LIKE YOU LETS HERE YOUR STORY ANY WEIRD ENCOUNTERS IN HOME
Message 16 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Jan 16, 2010
Haha Kudos J D. I would be angry but luckily when I read that and my coffee went out my nose, it wasnt boiling...too much lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 17 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jan 16, 2010
What they need to do is make the number of slots based on Cache size. The 3GB Cache can have 9, the 5GB can have 12, the 8GB can have 15, and the 12GB can have 18. Or, just let us have as many as we want and they save directly to the HDD just like our Personal Spaces.
Message 18 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jan 16, 2010
Well i rarely run into people having problems with the gender of a person.  In regards to the question; To save good/different face set ups?
Message 19 of 42 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jan 16, 2010

optimusbeech13 wrote:
well i know lots of people use revers phsycology with avatars i seen the funniest thing yday in bowling alley two girl avatars chattin i checked there profile and one girl had 250 trophies and the god of war avatar 4 profile the other female had all games like cod4 an mw2 plus 2 other guys games im willing to put money on that over 80% of the females on home are guys just like the guys in the bowling alley dressed as girls tryin to pick eachother up lol that was the sadest sight i ever seen

What?  I know girls with over a thousand trophies and i know several girls who love both god of war and modern warfare.  No game can be stereotyped to a gender - Look at that hannah montana game - Look how many guys have the plat for that.

Message 20 of 42 (5 Views)