Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: WHEELCHAIRS!!!!!!!!

May 31, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:

being permanently disabled and in a chair for the rest of my life let me assure you it is not fun .. what idiot thought that turning a disability into an item to ride around in for amusement was a good thing? plz sony just out of simple common sense dont think about revenue and take the chairs out of store. to some ppl it is not only offensive but a needless reminder of something that we try hard to deal with

I totally agree with you.  I have posted before about this subject on another thread and gave my reasons.  And while were at it no more charity scams brought to Home. Almost all charities are a scam run by greedmongers who want to drive fancy cars and live in mansions.  People have been starving in africa and dying of cancer since before I was born and guess what they still are only some lowlifes are trying to get rich off misery.

Message 31 of 124 (213 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

May 31, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

SRDRACCO wrote:

being permanently disabled and in a chair for the rest of my life let me assure you it is not fun .. what idiot thought that turning a disability into an item to ride around in for amusement was a good thing? plz sony just out of simple common sense dont think about revenue and take the chairs out of store. to some ppl it is not only offensive but a needless reminder of something that we try hard to deal with

I totally agree with you.  I have posted before about this subject on another thread and gave my reasons.  And while were at it no more charity scams brought to Home. Almost all charities are a scam run by greedmongers who want to drive fancy cars and live in mansions.  People have been starving in africa and dying of cancer since before I was born and guess what they still are only some lowlifes are trying to get rich off misery.

Sorry what?

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 32 of 124 (204 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:

while your at it take credit for the 19th ammendment .. you had nothing to do with it .. a moderator spoke to me via my account telling me that because i reported a mvp on the thread they looked into it cleaned it up and moved it .. as you see by the moderator post not a mvp .. again nothing to do with you

Actually the Thread was moved because both he & I, possibly others, 'reported' it for being in the wrong area of the Forums, so yes, he did have something to do with the Thread being moved.

As for the 'clean-up', that was done to try to keep the Thread on topic & to take out some of the comments that were unsuitable.

BRIT-KO

Message 33 of 124 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

SRDRACCO stated:

:^/ With all due respect, sir, you do not speak for eveyone in wheelchairs any more than you speak for everyone your age, everyone your sex, everyone your race, everyone your height, everyone your weight, everyone your profession, everyone your religion, or even everyone in your family. Just because you possess an attribute or characteristic doesn't mean that everyone who shares that attribute or characteristic agrees with you.

I live in a big city. Over my many decades here, I've met countless people in wheelchairs. They come in all ages, shapes, sizes, colors, religions, heights, weights, educations, etc. And all personalities. Some are sour, letting their chairs define them. Others are cheerful, brightening the days of those around them despite the added challenges they face. The question to you, sir, is which road you will take when taking on the challenge before you? That's a choice you must make by yourself, for yourself, and on your own responsibility.

I feel a bit sorry for you, but less for you being in a chair, and more for you letting it stop you. Letting it define you. I invite you not to do that.

From your posts on this message board, I see that you can still use your hands, and your mind. You could become an author, if you chose. Or an inventor. Or a painter. Or a musician. You still have a world of opportunities ahead of you.

Don't give in to self pity.

Easy to say when you never been in a wheelchair.  I get so tired of people and their lectures.  OP has a right to be angry and as far as I am concerned if people dont agree with him and they arent in a wheelchair perhaps it would be more honest to say nothing. One thing I cannot tolerate are goody 2 shoes especially ones that are video game types which is a selfish activity for self gratification that gets others rich.  Nothing wrong with that but save the lectures unless you can prove you have done something to help others besides killing imaginary people in video games.

Message 34 of 124 (189 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 31, 2013

brit i think ill go by what the MODERATER told me. if its all the same to you .. as for the gentleman who tried to point out who i do and don't speak for .. read the posts .. NOWHERE do i incinuate that i speak for anyone but myself .. i do say others may feel the same .. but i never claim to be speak for them .. read the posts 1st next time ok? as for you feeling sorry for me .. how to polite ly say .. KEEP YOURE PITY TO YOURESELF .. thank you have a nice day

Message 35 of 124 (173 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:

brit i think ill go by what the MODERATER told me. if its all the same to you .. as for the gentleman who tried to point out who i do and don't speak for .. read the posts .. NOWHERE do i incinuate that i speak for anyone but myself .. i do say others may feel the same .. but i never claim to be speak for them .. read the posts 1st next time ok? as for you feeling sorry for me .. how to polite ly say .. KEEP YOURE PITY TO YOURESELF .. thank you have a nice day

Now I think you're just making things up, I never once said I felt sorry for you, if you can find the quote then all power to you, I can't see where i said that to you.

if you're looking for a decent discussion on a PS HOME item & the good & bad of it you came to the right place, if all you came looking for was pity then you need to go elsewhere, sorry.

BRIT-KO

Message 36 of 124 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

May 31, 2013

Um... Err... ahh...

Thinking here...... nahhhh.. nevermind.

Moble

Message 37 of 124 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 31, 2013
if you read the post that comment is directed to somebody else .. read again
Message 38 of 124 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

May 31, 2013
Brit, I think he was talking about what Danger_Dad said.
Message 39 of 124 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40067 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:
Brit, I think he was talking about what Danger_Dad said.

But the OP's response was addressed to me & said this:

'as for you feeling sorry for me'

Becasue he said you in reponse to me I assumed they were responding to me, if I was wrong then apologize.

BRIT-KO

Message 40 of 124 (142 Views)
0 Likes