Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Re: WHEELCHAIRS!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

SRDRACCO wrote:
just because you dont agree that dont make it wrong jimmy .. i got as much right to voice my opinion as you do .. and if your saying i am trying to hurt someone plz show me where i did that?

And just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right.

As for trying to hurt someone, you clearly didn't read his post very well:

jimmynet wrote:

BTW OP I guess playing games that mame and kill people is OK...
http://psnprofiles.com/SRDRACCO

For one he said playing games, for another if you had checked the link it shows what games you play and trophies you have earned - and they show a distinct interest in very violent games that involve wounding and killing other people online.

The point I suspect he was making is that like those violent games you apparently enjoy, Home is also just a virtual environment where people can play characters and do things that they may not or would not do in real life.

By your logic, Home should not have any content that offends anyone.  If that were the case Home would not exist, as there is almost nothing in the world or virtual world that wont offend someone.  In fact someone already brought up guns.  Should Home ban all guns from Home because I'm sure there are people in Home that have had something terrible happen to them by someone with a gun... However maybe unlike you, those people are able to distinguish the difference between the real world and the virtual world.

Not only that, but even in the real world, I gave several examples where its completely acceptable for people who do not need a wheelchair to use one to play a role, like in a play, TV show or movie.  So how is that all that much different than someone in Home using these wheelchair LMOs to play a character or impersonate a famous person who uses a wheelchair.  I asked that question before and you conveniently skipped over it.

In addition, you are so hyper focused on your own opinion you have shown an almost utter disregard for the opinion of others if they are different than your own, which is a very unhealthy way of dealing with others.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 91 of 124 (266 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 1, 2013

D- nailed it pretty good.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 92 of 124 (261 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Not only that, but even in the real world, I gave several examples where its completely acceptable for people who do not need a wheelchair to use one to play a role, like in a play, TV show or movie.  So how is that all that much different than someone in Home using these wheelchair LMOs to play a character or impersonate a famous person who uses a wheelchair.  I asked that question before and you conveniently skipped over it. 

In fact, just recently someone posted this in the Cosplay thread:

Ledis15 wrote:

Meet Professor X (X-Men)

profx.jpg

xprofx6.jpg

BTW:  Patrick Stewart doesn't need a wheelchair either.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 93 of 124 (256 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 1, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

SRDRACCO wrote:
just because you dont agree that dont make it wrong jimmy .. i got as much right to voice my opinion as you do .. and if your saying i am trying to hurt someone plz show me where i did that?

And just because you have an opinion doesn't make it right.

As for trying to hurt someone, you clearly didn't read his post very well:

jimmynet wrote:

BTW OP I guess playing games that mame and kill people is OK...
http://psnprofiles.com/SRDRACCO

For one he said playing games, for another if you had checked the link it shows what games you play and trophies you have earned - and they show a distinct interest in very violent games that involve wounding and killing other people online.

The point I suspect he was making is that like those violent games you apparently enjoy, Home is also just a virtual environment where people can play characters and do things that they may not or would not do in real life.

By your logic, Home should not have any content that offends anyone.  If that were the case Home would not exist, as there is almost nothing in the world or virtual world that wont offend someone.  In fact someone already brought up guns.  Should Home ban all guns from Home because I'm sure there are people in Home that have had something terrible happen to them by someone with a gun... However maybe unlike you, those people are able to distinguish the difference between the real world and the virtual world.

In addition, you are so hyper focused on your own opinion you have shown an almost utter disregard for the opinion of others if they are different than your own, which is a very unhealthy way of dealing with others.

Thanks for clearing up the obvious D-Nitrate.. Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 94 of 124 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

SRDRACCO wrote:

If this is true, Why the hateful PM to me? Not cool. I read like the first sentance and had to put you on ignore SRDRACCO. Speak truth please.

Thus proves the point SRDRACCO doesn't like anyone who doesn't agree with him. Like I had stated previously, his anger stems NOT from the wheelchair LMOs on Home, it's something much more deeper. Either way, he's not being mature about it.

Message 95 of 124 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013

i am offended by people who use communication to try to hurt someone .. that is exactly what he wrote .. and the context of wich i am trying to understand .. your words ppl .. HOME is a virtual world where ppl go to be something else .. exactly my point .. thanks .. my gaming profile now an issue ok .. those games offer the context of challenges i find i enjoy bet no GARENTEE you see very very little pvp .. as for my pm to j .. i believe sometimes things should be only for the person they are intended for.. you can all you want about that but since none of you know my heart or mind you are only guessing .. also this fact you all keep spouting about how i dont like others who dont share my opinion .. look at your own post and words .. nobody says hey i may not agree with you but that ok .. no you all keep saying how my opinion is wrong .. so where is YOURE open minded i keep hearing about .. what you really hate about me is i know and am comfortable with who and what i am dont care who like it ... obviously s

Message 96 of 124 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013

obviously several of you really dont know yourselves and can only manage to lashout at that .. perhaps it would all be best said by a better educated person but i do my best .. so if you get the nerve to read the tone of your own post .. look in the mirror .. very few of you are any better than what you accuse me of .. and your just useing a pack mentality to get your own justification for. it

Message 97 of 124 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013

also several times i was told on another post that i was wrong to expect quality of product from a social site such as HOME so if HOME is a social site why is my GAME profile a concern? which is it ppl game or social site you cant have both ways or does that change to suit your needs as well

Message 98 of 124 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 1, 2013

to MODERATERS.. someone mentioned being able to use a feature called hide to not see others things .. if that is true where is it .. settings .. options .. if i could do that sweeeet

Message 99 of 124 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Jersquall referred to putting a users PM's (private messages) on ignore. There is an ignore feature for that but there is no way of ignoring users on the forum at this time. 

Message 100 of 124 (183 Views)
0 Likes