Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: WHATS UP WITH THE MERCIA BUG FIX?

Oct 19, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Thanks for the update!  But, still very disappointed!  I won the bet though Smiley Happy  I already have written the game off. 

Disappointed as well because Mercia is a good game for Home. Took longer than expected in our eyes for a fix but we don't know all the issue as to a fix.. rramsdell won our bet and I will contact him for payment won. I know those at Lockwood are very good people and I expect them unlike other devs in the past to support their games with a higher standard than others. They are still the best developers in Home and I hope to see Mercia add-on's in the near future. I for one am looking forward to the patch.

thank you al for the update post Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 61 of 82 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Mercia is a great game and I had a lot of fun playing it. It's just sad that it can't be replayed. I beat it during the beta so didn't get the chance to play it after it was officially released but I'd love to be able to play through again on my main account and try some of the armor combinations.

Message 62 of 82 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Well, I want to rock my defender armor some more, so I'll probably go back into the fray after the patch goes up.

Message 63 of 82 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

I'm still waiting on the "Arcade" gameplay on Sodium 2 we were expecting soon from Lockwood...

Just an FYI for you.. At the Q & A Lockwood held about a month ago they said there will be NO updates coming to Sodium 2 in the near future. That's about all they would say on the matter.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 64 of 82 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Taking a few minutes.. I recieved 13 gifts and it's lagging . your new estate will be there in a minute. be sure to post in the thread'

Yes, ty!  Jersquall paid off his bet. I took the Sunlit Meadow. Now, I can finally off load all the rewards from MERCIA.   I really hope they don't write this game off.   It was fun while it lasted.   

Message 65 of 82 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Oct 20, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Yes, ty!  Jersquall paid off his bet. I took the Sunlit Meadow. Now, I can finally off load all the rewards from MERCIA.   I really hope they don't write this game off.   It was fun while it lasted.   

Aye, A Lannister Always Pays His Debts. umm I mean Stark' Smiley Wink and thanks to myalana for hosting our bet. She is a great peace keeper.  /bow.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 66 of 82 (176 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Aye, A Lannister Always Pays His Debts. umm I mean Stark' Smiley Wink and thanks to myalana for hosting our bet. She is a great peace keeper.  /bow.

You're sweet when you lie Mr Jersqual. Thank you.

Message 67 of 82 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Oct 20, 2012

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Fine, your title is now.. Peace keeper/Troll killer Smiley Wink

good nuff?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 68 of 82 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Fine, your title is now.. Peace keeper/Troll killer Smiley Wink

good nuff?

I'm usually called something a little different, but ok.

Message 69 of 82 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of communication about Mercia, unfortunately we're still waiting for the same big patch mentioned on September 20th to get through QA.

We are expecting it to go live on October 31st, however, and it should address a lot (if not all) of the issues you’ve reported to us. We will let you know if this changes, but fingers crossed for October 31st!

Kind regards,

Lockwood

Thanks for the information. Not sure if you're pleased with that, but I wanted to tell you, that I wrote a German translation of your post for German Home users in the European Forum.

Kind regards, RPG-Wolf

Message 70 of 82 (101 Views)
0 Likes