Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: WHAT THE HELL!!! I'M OUTRAGED

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

I am outraged, what the hell is your problem PS Home team??? so after spending my remaining $15 on ps home giving you my money you repay me by moments later disconnecting me several time then shutting down for maitence randomly before i can use any of my new purchased items???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! and before i get messages from sony employees and negative responses in this post in would like to say that i have a right to be angry about this, and am letting you all know how kindly sony home is treating it's paying customers.

I hear ya!  Its like going out and buying a movie, getting your drinks and popcorn ready, the perfect comfy chair and blanket, then you pop in the movie and its BLANK.  Although I'm not sure if outraged would be correct word for it, Disappointed yes, Angry most definitely but outrage is way to too melodramatic (for me anyways).  Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do but sit tight and wait for the movie to start.  In the mean time...... So what did you buy?Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 52 (332 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

rathsbuten wrote:
I'm outraged that my internet connection went down for about an hour and I wasn't able to read about how outraged people were about Home going down....

But at least the dog got a walk LOL.

You're outrageous !  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 52 (330 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Check this.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/There-is-an-emergency-maintenance-happening-...

And it'll all be there they are done. 

Yes, but how much does it say about our current level of customer service that we hear it from Eve (and thank you for that BTW) passing on what she read on Twitter and not from an official rep here.  If they can send a Tweet, they most certainly can post a message on all four regional forums.  

Not only that, but we know they have the ability to change the error message alerting users that the service is down for maintenance - why don't they always use it, or wait several hours before finally activating that message?  Do they get some sick pleasure thinking about people trying to keep connecting believing the error is due to a problem with their own network?  

Anyone who still thinks Sony knows what they are doing regarding the management of Home and customer relations seriously needs to wake up and demand better.  

The apathy around here clearly has had zero positive effect on their policies, as the customer support and communication has simply gotten worse, not better.  They want people like Julie to "knock it off" and behave, but they don't want to improve their own behavior and job performance... Whatever that might mean to them these days.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 52 (285 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 14, 2013

I don't know. I'm working on my Plainum in Tomb Raider at the moment. I think I remember what Home is? Let me check my xmb. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 52 (276 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Gosh, I'm pretty outraged myself now. How dare they keep a forum user I've never met from accessing his content for a couple of hours.

They can't do that to us. We're Americans!* Take your maintenance and your hippie downtime back to SCEE, commie!

*Note that there is no evidence that the OP is American, even though this was posted in an NA forum and we all generally assume that it's Americans who post here. Some of them aren't...there's some strong evidence to suggest that people of European origin are posting here as part of a global plot to steal our beans. If you don't like beans, you don't care, but the bigger point is this: Hide your beans.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 15 of 52 (268 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 14, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Gosh, I'm pretty outraged myself now. How dare they keep a forum user I've never met from accessing his content for a couple of hours.

They can't do that to us. We're Americans!* Take your maintenance and your hippie downtime back to SCEE, commie!

*Note that there is no evidence that the OP is American, even though this was posted in an NA forum and we all generally assume that it's Americans who post here. Some of them aren't...there's some strong evidence to suggest that people of European origin are posting here as part of a global plot to steal our beans. If you don't like beans, you don't care, but the bigger point is this: Hide your beans.

I knew that was it! People thought I was crazy for lashing out at the Europeans whom I suspected of being bean stealers, but I knew it! That's why I hid all of the beans in the back of my freezer underneath the Eskimo Pies and never spoke of it. Oh wait....

Message 16 of 52 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

I am outraged, what the hell is your problem PS Home team??? so after spending my remaining $15 on ps home giving you my money you repay me by moments later disconnecting me several time then shutting down for maitence randomly before i can use any of my new purchased items???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! and before i get messages from sony employees and negative responses in this post in would like to say that i have a right to be angry about this, and am letting you all know how kindly sony home is treating it's paying customers.

Well, there is'nt much reason to be upset.

Sony shut down for maitenance possably to fix some errors, it's because they care about their customers that they edleast take the time to do such thing, so really you should be happy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 52 (234 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Take a chill pill.

Message 18 of 52 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Mar 14, 2013
With everything that's been said and done, I don't understand as to why we live in 2013 and we don't have a scrolling banner on top of our XMB about maintenance times/dates.

Wouldn't be hard, and wouldn't take a rocket sci to figure it out. A lot of Sony community don't all have PCs/MACs. Sony needs to add a feature to let people know rather then looking through 1000's of threads to find 1 thing. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 52 (210 Views)
MVP Support
14552 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Just relax yourself, buddy. I can understand your frustrations about not being able to use your new items during the maintenance, but the employees are trying to do their jobs to make Home run smoothly and make sure their customers are happy.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 20 of 52 (199 Views)
0 Likes