Mar 14 2013
By: BUCKi3_BUCK Lombax Warrior 121 posts

WHAT THE HELL!!! I'M OUTRAGED

51 replies 987 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

I am outraged, what the hell is your problem PS Home team??? so after spending my remaining $15 on ps home giving you my money you repay me by moments later disconnecting me several time then shutting down for maitence randomly before i can use any of my new purchased items???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! and before i get messages from sony employees and negative responses in this post in would like to say that i have a right to be angry about this, and am letting you all know how kindly sony home is treating it's paying customers.

Message 1 of 52 (987 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Re: WHAT THE HELL!!! I'M OUTRAGED

Mar 14, 2013

add-coffee.jpeg

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 2 of 52 (982 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Message 3 of 52 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Buck there's thread about emergency maintenance.. so smile and wait a bit Home is gonna be up soon. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 52 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 14, 2013

I'm outraged too. Other people are using my pink pop-up color and I don't like it. Argh!

Message 5 of 52 (928 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4724 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Aww I would be outraged too.

Smiley Indifferent
Message 6 of 52 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

I am outraged, what the hell is your problem PS Home team??? so after spending my remaining $15 on ps home giving you my money you repay me by moments later disconnecting me several time then shutting down for maitence randomly before i can use any of my new purchased items???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! and before i get messages from sony employees and negative responses in this post in would like to say that i have a right to be angry about this, and am letting you all know how kindly sony home is treating it's paying customers.

Get some fresh air. Have a cuppa.

Then go home* and rethink your life.

* N.B. the lowercase one

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 7 of 52 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

What'd ya spend $15 dollars on?

Message 8 of 52 (866 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Mar 14, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Did they shut Home down permanently?

Are you going to die in the next day or so, so you can't use what you bought after that?

Did you answer "No" to any of these questions?

Then sit down, shut up, take a vallium, and DRAMA DOWN.

Outraged.

This constitutes outrage?  Grow up.

Be One With The Game.

Message 9 of 52 (635 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Mar 14, 2013
I'm outraged that my internet connection went down for about an hour and I wasn't able to read about how outraged people were about Home going down....

But at least the dog got a walk LOL.
Message 10 of 52 (591 Views)