Survivor
2835 posts

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SONY!!!!!

Dec 12, 2008
I cant wait till they fix it soo i can atleats sign in.
MW2: Prestige 10m(Without Hacking): Top 20/80,000+ Kills
W@W: Prestige 10
MW: No Prestige
Message 21 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Dec 12, 2008

SOCAboy wrote:
All of the Best things that ever happen to PlayStation never came out when they said they would.

lol... yea even little big planet got delayed a little bit+ the servers weren't even ready for lbp, i know they should have been prepared, i even called that they wouldn't be prepared in one of my threads and everyone shot me down saying it wouldn't happen because they've been inviting alot of people to closed beta. thing is couple thousands people is no where near couple million all at once so be patient, once people start giving up trying to log on then space will be open for you. wait a week and they'll have the servers boosted and running. unless ofcourse it was actually impossible to fit all those people in a online world and sony bit off a piece of meat they just couldn't chew yet
Message 22 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Dec 12, 2008
u know wat i mean
Message 23 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Dec 12, 2008
Absolutely, this was the danger with delaying this project for over a year. Now I'm asking why this crappy version of a product couldn't have been released a year ago. Sony has had a year to get something as simple as signing into Home accomplished. What the hell was all the beta testing for if it would't result in elemenntary tasks such as this? Unacceptable.
Message 24 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1716 posts

Dec 12, 2008
There is no excuse for the servers not to be able to cope with the demand. Please stop defending SONY. This really isn't the PR success SONY was hoping for is it? FAIL...again.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde
Message 25 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3859 posts

Dec 12, 2008

poseidon29 wrote:
First of all it's a "free" download so none of you money was lost. And most important, it's a beta, beta's aren't meant for every single PS3 owner. Either wait till 4 in the morning or give it a couple of days when everyone gets bored.

Just because you say it's "free" and HOME has "beta" on the title I am going to let Sony slide with this.  That is no excuse for people not being able to log in HOME.  If that was the case they should have continued to send random invites to people two or three weeks at a time to test what is the MAX capacity of the servers.  However, they didn't what they did do is release HOME to everyone to experience so they should have been ready for this.

I shouldn't have to wait.  After reading what they posted on the playstation blog I was told that I would be able to log on tonight to experience HOME.  So are you saying that I was lied to by someone who works for SONY?  I hope not because that would just be bad on there part.  The Playstation blog told me that HOME would be ready for me tonight and it is "LIVE".  So with that said I shouldn't have to wait it should be ready for me now.

Message 26 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1569 posts

Dec 12, 2008
So what if the Sony man pulls his pants down? What will you do "oh biggest Sony fan of all"?

Message 27 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Dec 12, 2008
Big ups to my playstation community family. Yall be wilding out.
Message 28 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Dec 12, 2008

smokeon wrote:
agree 100%

+1

Message 29 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Dec 12, 2008

DarkFire247 wrote:

TomTheDude12 wrote:
ITS A BETA!!!

Your a Beta.

you're*  and by the way even if it is a beta...it's sad to see that SONY cant even get the servers working.  Beta or not....free or not...move your dumb asses a little faster sony... you DONT release something to the PUBLIC in a bad state and expect not to LOSE CUSTOMERS.....COUGH COUGH...... SOCOM ANYONE????????????  Sad.....I think they need new people in charge at Sony...hey I need a job hire me!? 

Love art+tech made with a purpose... MGS is #1. Love all Naughty Dog games, The Walking Dead, Journey, Portal, Gran Turismo, GTA, Tomb Raider, FF, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Competitive player for 18yrs..Unreal Tournament + CounterStrike - and played Socom for 10+ years. Still waiting for Sony to listen to competitive players and bring SOCOM back...

= oo7PorscheMGS =

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

Message 30 of 85 (4 Views)
0 Likes