0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: WE need to put a stop to this madness

Jul 14, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

boy13gamer wrote:

yeah it does people on home always think that the girls are just guys dressing as a female avatar

This is what i look like

Smiley Surprised

The Website Link Is Funny .. Didnt Know You Were A Hair Model .. SWEET !

firehawk2324 wrote:
I personally don't care what gender someone is. I also don't care what gender of character they play. In MMO's my husband plays female character for various reasons, none of which bother me one bit. I have had many friends who have played opposite genders.

There was this one time that one of my close friends (with Chick in the character name) pretended to be female (even to his closest friends), posted as a female, and even went as far as to post pictures, trying to prove he was female. It wasn't until one of my other friends recognized the pictures as being a transgendered contestant on the EU version of Big Brother, did the truth finally come out. Many people turned against this person because he had lied, many times, to everyone around him.

The moral of my story is this: don't be afraid to be yourself. If you are a boy playing a female avatar, a female playing a boy avatar, or anything in between, don't let anyone bother you. Your name says boy. You are female. Why do you have to answer to anyone? What business is it of theirs? It's not. Ignore them and continue on with your life. It's not important anyway. It's when you lie about who you are, when people truly get hurt.

Wow, and I didn't even realize where that picture came from while trying to give advice. Guess I proved my own point, again. Thanks for pointing this out, Sly.

Right clicking an image to copy the location is pretty simple. This is my post from another thread which is where I first saw this photo.

Wow boy13. You're a hair model? Is that really from Aug. 2008?

Rock on!

http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-content/uplo ads/2008/08/sce
ne-hair-330x440.jpg

After all. We don't know that boy13 wasn't an 11 or 12 year old hair model (since the image is at least 2 years old). I'm just happy that we were able to find a solution to boy13's issue. 

Message 72 of 75 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Jul 14, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

Right clicking an image to copy the location is pretty simple. This is my post from another thread which is where I first saw this photo.

Rock on!

ne-hair-330x440.jpg

After all. We don't know that boy13 wasn't an 11 or 12 year old hair model (since the image is at least 2 years old). I'm just happy that we were able to find a solution to boy13's issue. 

I'm usually a pretty trusting person, online. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trusting when it comes to personal information or anything like that. But I usually tend to believe someone when they say they are who they say they are. Who am I to judge? And the example that I gave from an MMO where the person lied about who they were really happened. I was hurt in the process. So now, because of that experience, I don't trust a thing boy13 says. I personally doubt he/she is 13, and there are doubts in my head about the story they have given about their brother. I'm not trying to come off as a *w*itch, or as callous, but there is absolutely no reason in my mind right now for me to believe a thing they have to say. They have already given me doubt to question their motives, first with the username, then with with trying to pass off the fake pictures.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 73 of 75 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

Jul 14, 2010

Minddrite wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

This threads is just too much.

You can say that again.

You Are Right Adam .. I Think This ... (Ill Zip It) .. Smiley Surprised

Message 74 of 75 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jul 14, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

Rock on!

ne-hair-330x440.jpg

I'm usually a pretty trusting person, online. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trusting when it comes to personal information or anything like that. But I usually tend to believe someone when they say they are who they say they are. Who am I to judge? And the example that I gave from an MMO where the person lied about who they were really happened. I was hurt in the process. So now, because of that experience, I don't trust a thing boy13 says. I personally doubt he/she is 13, and there are doubts in my head about the story they have given about their brother. I'm not trying to come off as a *w*itch, or as callous, but there is absolutely no reason in my mind right now for me to believe a thing they have to say. They have already given me doubt to question their motives, first with the username, then with with trying to pass off the fake pictures.

I'm with you on this also. I'm not here to come off like I'm being a disrespectful/mean person. But I'm going have to say that I myself don't believe a thing he/she says anymore.
They lied about that picture being them in real life. So it's probably not bad to say that he/she is making the whole having a dead brother story up also.
Personally..I'm coming to believe the only reason they came up with that story was a way to change the subject real quick. To get everyone off that whole picture thing..onto a pitty story so we all would feel sorry for him/her. Then forget all about the picture.

Message 75 of 75 (13 Views)
0 Likes